Franklin Sports 6 Player Expert Croquet Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-3 5/16" deluxe all weather molded balls
- 6-9" X 2" wood mallet heads, 36" wood mallet handles in a lacquered cherry finish
- Includes 2-24" painted wood stakes and 9 tournament coated bent steel wickets
- Deluxe carry bag with multiple inner bags to hold balls, mallet heads, handles and wickets
- Great outdoor fun for the family
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Six-Player Deluxe Croquet Set with Wooden Mallets, Colored Balls, & Sturdy Carrying Bag - Classic Outdoor Yard Game by Crown Sporting Goods
Scottsdale Croquet Set by North Meadow
Baden Champions Croquet Set with Soft Grip Handles
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||E-Brands||Sports Unlimited®||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.5 x 36 x 8.5 in||8 x 32 x 4 in||5 x 36 x 9 in||10 x 28 x 4 in|
|Item Weight||9.6 lbs||11.02 lbs||—||—|
The Franklin Sports Expert 6 Player Croquet Set is ideal for backyard family fun. This 6 player set features all weather molded balls, mallets with a lacquered cheery finish, 24" stakes, 9 wickets and a deluxe carry bag.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Two of the mallet heads wouldn't screw into the mallet heads properly.
One of the mallet shafts broke during play.
The wickets are nice and thick, much nicer than expected, except they are not pointed - so they are difficult to drive into hard ground.
I would NOT recommend this item.
Update: well now I know. 5 of the 6 mallets are broken. Too much money for only a few uses. Mallets break where they screw in. Very disappointed.
- The balls
- The carrying case
- The materials
- The mallets (very light weighted, wont last long)
- The stakes and the wickets should end with a point so they would be easier to plant on the ground
I'll give this set a 7/10