Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

100%
Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on November 9, 2013
Franklin is my in my top three DVD series. Teaches great lessons. Real situations kids will face. Kids learn there are good consequences for good choices and negative consequences for bad choices. A favorite DVD for my preschooler and 2nd grader. This DVD is a great deal and has 16 episodes.

Finder's Keepers for Franklin
Franklin's Nature Hike
Franklin's Starring Role
Franklin's Cellar
on September 5, 2017
Franklin is one of my grandchildren's favorite videos. They always want to watch Franklin when they come to see Grandma.
on April 25, 2017
My son loves this!
on October 21, 2012
I loved Franklin growing up and was happy to see that my son enjoyed it as well. My son is 2 years old and enjoyed this show on Nick, Jr. When the channel stopped showing this version the show and began showing a new Franklin, I came to Amazon to look for the original. This DVD is great because it will play in a loop so it will continue to play until you stop it. It's great if you want to keep your little one busy while you do laundry or other house chores.
on July 19, 2016
We bought this for my son's soccer team to come over and watch together. They all loved it. Very cute movie, I liked Franklin as a kid, ans it's fun to have my kids watch it too.
on February 15, 2012
Our whole family loves Franklin. Mommy, Daddy and 1 year old. This is classic Franklin. The episodes are sweet. I love that this DVD loops. It is long and will repeat itself which is much better than having to listen to the "play" screen if you have not re-hit play or turned it off.
on October 16, 2013
My little fella loved this DVD. What little kid wouldn't? Catchy tun and lots of good lessons to learn for the kids :)
on January 10, 2017
My grandson enjoys the sing along.
on September 6, 2016
Cute Movie for Kids 3 and up
on April 27, 2016
Fast shipping and great to share with the whole family