A portrait of the new Franz Liszt Memorial Organ in Weimar featuring Robert Smith, the Assistant Organist of St. Paul's Bloor Street, the largest Anglican Church in Toronto (Canada), and former organ scholar of Somerville College, Oxford.
The album includes the premier recording of a newly commissioned piece by award-winning young composer Bertie Baigent.
1.-2. Johann Sebastian Bach: Prelude and Fugue in C minor, BWV 546
3. Bertie Baigent: Bright spark, shot from a brighter place
4. Franz Liszt: Ave Maria von Arcadelt, S. 659
5. Hubert Parry: Chorale Prelude on St. Cross
6. Kenneth Leighton: Paean
7. Max Reger: Benedictus, op. 59/9
8. Maurice Duruflé: Fugue sur le thème du Carillon des Heures de la Cathédrale de Soissons, op. 12
9. Herbert Howells: Master Tallis's Testament
10. Patrick Gowers: An Occasional Trumpet Voluntary
11. Arvo Pärt: Annum per annum
12. Edward Elgar: Nimrod (arr. William H. Harris)