Fratelli Orsini Everyday Women's Open Back Leather Driving Gloves
- Italian leather driving glove specially cut for a woman * Classic features include snap closure, knuckle holes and finger vents
- Larger range of sizes than most gloves, from 6(XS) to 9(XXL)
- Made of the finest Italian lambskin leather
- Made In Italy
Customers who bought this item also bought
New and improved for 2015! We have sold these 100% made in Italy fashionable leather driving gloves in many colors at a very affordable price for years. This year we made them even better -- a better cut that fits true to size, even better Italian lambskin leather, and some very small design changes that make them more durable and more stylish. As always, styled and cut to perfectly fit a lady's hand, these are truly classic European leather driving gloves for women. We've imported these open-back gloves from Fratelli Orsini in Italy, with signature features including knuckle holes, finger vent holes, and a snap closure. With top-quality Italian lambskin leather dyed in a wide range of colors, there's a perfect match for every outfit and every car. We're pleased to offer them in our largest range of sizes for women's driving gloves: 6(XS) to 9(XXL). Made in Italy by Fratelli Orsini. SIZING HINT: These gloves run true to size.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0002T6AAS
- Item model number: ED4010BLK6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 2, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. Sizing: for once I used a sizing chart provided, erred towards the smaller size (rounded down) and the product fits, well, like a glove. It is true that it is difficult to put them on and take them off, but once on they fit absolutely perfect and snug, as they should. This means I can spread all my fingers comfortably, make a fist etc. without being constrained. At the same time I have hardly any space left at the end of my fingers, which is great.
2. Beautiful, classy design: knuckle cut outs, decorative seams, great proportion.
3. Attention to detail on the seams and knuckle cut outs is obvious, everything looks perfect.
4. Very fine, soft leather.
5. Great colors to choose from.
6. Made in Italy.
7. Come beautifully packaged in a suede-like pouch with Orsini's logo embroidered on it. Nice if those are a gift.
1. Be it a seamstress or a design error, because they are so difficult to put on, they slightly come apart at the seams at the opening from putting them on. I feel it could be prevented by either making a small split as part of the design or reinforcing seams in that spot.
An added plus was that the gloves arrived in a nice pouch - which will serve to keep both gloves together and protected when stored in my car's console. Very nice!
Like other reviews mentioned, one glove had a stray string at the knuckles but you can easily snip these and it didn't make me think less of the product. As for sizing - I found that these were sized accurately. I actually ignored the sizing guide and went up one half size based off of other reviews and found them too be too large. I reordered a size smaller (the size the guide recommended) and they fit perfectly.
I found the company had excellent communication and emailed me once the item shipped. They also offered free return shipping (both ways) which made the exchange process quick and easy. I would definitely buy from them again.