Fratelli Orsini Everyday Women's Open Back Leather Driving Gloves
|Price:||$59.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Italian leather driving glove specially cut for a woman * Classic features include snap closure, knuckle holes and finger vents
- Larger range of sizes than most gloves, from 6(XS) to 9(XXL)
- Made of the finest Italian lambskin leather
- Made In Italy
Customers who bought this item also bought
Italian Quality at Everyday Prices. Affordable Luxury is Here.
In Italy, great style is a part of daily life. It’s a luxury everyone can afford, and it’s why Fratelli Orsini Everyday created this line of authentic Italian leather gloves with such exceptional value. Now, we can all enjoy the finest hand-selected leathers, exquisite craftsmanship and a perfect fit at prices that won’t break the bank. Choose from many colors and styles for both men and women. Finally, genuine Italian quality and fashion for everyone, every day!
Made in Italy by Master Glovemakers
There’s an art to glovemaking that invariably separates quality brands from the rest. Our talented glovemakers lovingly craft each pair of Fratelli Orsini Everyday leather gloves, ensuring sturdy seams, exceptional details, and a perfect fit that will last for years.
The Perfect Fit
Fratelli Orsini Everyday leather gloves are made to feel as good as they look. Quality craftsmanship ensures a precise fit – the moment you first slip them on and each time after. Enjoy lasting comfort every day and the satisfaction that you’ll enjoy the perfect fit for years to come.
Only the Finest Hand Selected Materials
Quality materials are the most essential ingredient in crafting Fratelli Orsini Everyday gloves. Every pair begins with the finest lambskin leather, every style features unique detailing, and luxurious linings range from cashmere, silk and wool to rabbit fur.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0002T6AAS
- Item model number: ED4010BLK6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 2, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
1. Sizing: for once I used a sizing chart provided, erred towards the smaller size (rounded down) and the product fits, well, like a glove. It is true that it is difficult to put them on and take them off, but once on they fit absolutely perfect and snug, as they should. This means I can spread all my fingers comfortably, make a fist etc. without being constrained. At the same time I have hardly any space left at the end of my fingers, which is great.
2. Beautiful, classy design: knuckle cut outs, decorative seams, great proportion.
3. Attention to detail on the seams and knuckle cut outs is obvious, everything looks perfect.
4. Very fine, soft leather.
5. Great colors to choose from.
6. Made in Italy.
7. Come beautifully packaged in a suede-like pouch with Orsini's logo embroidered on it. Nice if those are a gift.
1. Be it a seamstress or a design error, because they are so difficult to put on, they slightly come apart at the seams at the opening from putting them on. I feel it could be prevented by either making a small split as part of the design or reinforcing seams in that spot.
An added plus was that the gloves arrived in a nice pouch - which will serve to keep both gloves together and protected when stored in my car's console. Very nice!
I am the one who asked how can these gloves be cleaned ? I called a cleaner in my area today and asked them the question . They said the leather gloves would be sent out to be cleaned and it would take a month . The cost to clean would be $30.00 , at this price you might as well purchase another pair.
The material is soft and supple, the stitching seems tight and tough, there are multiple colors to choose from other than standard black, and best of all, Fratelli Orsini offers unconventional sizes for those with smaller or larger hands.
My friend loved them--- once she was able to actually wear them. They take a bit of a breaking in period, and come a little smaller than the actual size. Now that they've stretched out a bit, she wears them constantly.