Fratelli Orsini Everyday Women's Open Back Leather Driving Gloves
- Italian leather driving glove specially cut for a woman * Classic features include snap closure, knuckle holes and finger vents
- Larger range of sizes than most gloves, from 6(XS) to 9(XXL)
- Made of the finest Italian lambskin leather
- Made In Italy
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
New and improved for 2015! We have sold these 100% made in Italy fashionable leather driving gloves in many colors at a very affordable price for years. This year we made them even better -- a better cut that fits true to size, even better Italian lambskin leather, and some very small design changes that make them more durable and more stylish. As always, styled and cut to perfectly fit a lady's hand, these are truly classic European leather driving gloves for women. We've imported these open-back gloves from Fratelli Orsini in Italy, with signature features including knuckle holes, finger vent holes, and a snap closure. With top-quality Italian lambskin leather dyed in a wide range of colors, there's a perfect match for every outfit and every car. We're pleased to offer them in our largest range of sizes for women's driving gloves: 6(XS) to 9(XXL). Made in Italy by Fratelli Orsini. SIZING HINT: These gloves run true to size.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07CSFYZQH
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 30, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Sizing: for once I used a sizing chart provided, erred towards the smaller size (rounded down) and the product fits, well, like a glove. It is true that it is difficult to put them on and take them off, but once on they fit absolutely perfect and snug, as they should. This means I can spread all my fingers comfortably, make a fist etc. without being constrained. At the same time I have hardly any space left at the end of my fingers, which is great.
2. Beautiful, classy design: knuckle cut outs, decorative seams, great proportion.
3. Attention to detail on the seams and knuckle cut outs is obvious, everything looks perfect.
4. Very fine, soft leather.
5. Great colors to choose from.
6. Made in Italy.
7. Come beautifully packaged in a suede-like pouch with Orsini's logo embroidered on it. Nice if those are a gift.
1. Be it a seamstress or a design error, because they are so difficult to put on, they slightly come apart at the seams at the opening from putting them on. I feel it could be prevented by either making a small split as part of the design or reinforcing seams in that spot.
I am the one who asked how can these gloves be cleaned ? I called a cleaner in my area today and asked them the question . They said the leather gloves would be sent out to be cleaned and it would take a month . The cost to clean would be $30.00 , at this price you might as well purchase another pair.
An added plus was that the gloves arrived in a nice pouch - which will serve to keep both gloves together and protected when stored in my car's console. Very nice!
They arrived a full week ahead of time, in Canada, and I did not pay a penny towards expedited/priority post.