- Hardcover: 326 pages
- Publisher: University of Chicago Press; 1 edition (October 16, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226077810
- ISBN-13: 978-0226077819
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #395,333 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fray: Art and Textile Politics 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
to for years to come. Add this book to your personal library or ask your local library to acquire.