Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

Freakin' Fabulous on a Budget
Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 6, 2016
This is an enjoyable book with good recipes and excellent crafts projects. Not much info about clothing and accessories -- for that, I recommend "Dress your Best." If there is a downside, it is that other budget oriented books are far more budget oriented than this. With that caveat, however, it is an entertaining and occasionally useful guide.
on October 20, 2013
Since I already own the hardcover book, Freakin' Fabulous, I wasn't sure that shelling out the $ for the sequel was necessary on my budget. This time I ordered the Kindle version, and I'm glad I did. I have "Clinton" with me on my multitude of gadgets. Once again, I'm planning to try his recipes for an upcoming November "Beajoulais Nouveau Slam Party"; fun to slam the varieties with friends. (Clinton, fun times those slams, party idea for you).

I've already laughed out loud, and love it. The Kindle version downloaded instantly, no problems there.
on May 14, 2017
Laugh out loud funny with good recipes. Love the descriptions of the fashion do's and don'ts. Well worth the purchase price.
on January 2, 2015
I love Clinton Kelly anyway, so I was excited to buy this book. I'm not much of a crafter, but the style tips and recipes are great. I tried the Chicken Cordon Bleu for Christmas Eve dinner and it was a hit with family and friends. Actually easier to make than other recipes I've seen. Construction was time consuming, but only took 30 minutes in the oven.
on March 28, 2015
This is not my first time reading this book, it's actually the 3rd or 4th. That being said, I notice something new and notable with each re- read. This is a book that certainly excites and inspires me. You don't have to be loaded to be fabulous!
on February 7, 2018
I really like Clinton’s sense of humor in here and all the pictures and advice. This review is my thank you note to Clinton since I am not a stalker and don’t have his mailing address to send a handwritten one.😉 Thanks for writing this for people who want to be fabulous and are on a budget.
on October 27, 2017
Need I say more? Guess I do to submit. The bullies. Still Classic Clinton. Buy his other books too. Can't have too much Clinton Kelly.
on November 20, 2013
This is such a wonderful read. Great recipes (hors d'oeuvres, entrees, sides & desserts), cocktail recipes, advice, craft ideas and it is funny & witty. The way it is written you can hear Clinton's voice, quick wit and sense of humor. The color coding on the pages make it super easy to go back to your favorite section quickly. My favorite section is the craft section and I love how Clinton shows nice clear step by step photos. It certainly helps me as I'm a visual person. I'm so glad I ordered this great book. Highly recommend!
on June 11, 2016
If you love Clinton then you will love this book. I bought some them for Christmas presents.
on August 23, 2017
Great book. Good advice in all areas. Would recommend it to anyone!