Consider these available items
Fred COOL JAZZ Guitar Ice Tray and Stirrers
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Weight||0.1 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1 x 6.75 x 8 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FUN & FUNCTIONAL: It's time to kick back and chill - and here's a cool way to do it! Drop one of these groovy guitars into your drink and give it a stir. Just the thing for jazzing up your favorite beverage.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The COOL JAZZ ice tray features stir sticks resembling the arm of a guitar. Once frozen, the stirrers complete the full guitar look! Perfect for fun beverages, cocktails, and music themed parties!
- QUALITY, SAFE MATERIALS: Fred's COOL JAZZ guitar ice tray is made of food-safe silicone. Hand wash recommended.
- GREAT GIFT: COOL JAZZ is packed in a colorful box that is perfect for gifting! Ideal for hostess gifts, housewarmings, music lovers, birthday parties, guitar players, and so much more!
- PLEASE NOTE: Packaging for this product may vary.
- Included components: three stirrers
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Party City, USA
Who are We?
The Rhode Island based Fred team works with global artists to create well-designed stuff that will put a smile on your face.
Invite Fred to Your Party
Be the life of the party with new and innovative ways to share the good times.
Fun Meets Function
Go ahead and plan the ultimate party – our well-considered designs make it easy.
Compare with similar items
Acoustic Electric Guitar Ice Cube Tray Mold w/Stirrers Novelty Joke White Elephant Music Gift
3D Skull Flexible Silicone Ice Cube Mold Tray, Makes Four Giant Skulls, Round Ice Cube Maker (Black)
Elbee BPA-Free Silicone Guitar Ice Tray - Stir & Chill Your Drink with a Guitar!
OMorc Ice Cube Trays 4 Pack, Easy-Release Silicone and Flexible 14-Ice Trays with Spill-Resistant Removable Lid, LFGB Certified and BPA Free, Stackable Durable and Dishwasher Safe
Diamond Resources 140037R IceLiners Rocks Glass and Silicone Mold, Blue
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||SilicaGelProducts||Shaped USA||ElbeeHome||MorShine US||Amazon.com|
FREEZE, STIR, AND CHILL. It's time to kick back and chill - and here's a cool way to do it! Drop one of these groovy guitars into your drink and give it a stir. Just the thing for jazzing up your favorite beverage. Tray makes (3) ice mold guitars. Fred's COOL JAZZ guitar ice tray is made of food-safe silicone. Hand wash recommended.
Call for details
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are so fun looking, and the sticks come in three different colors. The tray is sturdy and doesn't flop around much when you fill it. There are also two very shallow spots shaped like music notes that you can use to make some tiny accent cubes.
Would be fun to add some coloring to these and use them for a party. They are also well-sized for use as popsicles. I can't wait to show these off to my guests!
I came across this product and this is just genius. It's ice + stirrer in one! Like mentioned by previous reviews, this tray can only generate 3 sticks of ice, but since I'm the only one really using it, it's fine for me. Also note that the ice is pretty large, so I wouldn't think it would fit into glasses with diameters of a champagne goblet. I was skeptical that the sticks won't even stick to the ice long enough, but it did. I am very impressed by this product. I don't really care much for the two little musical note molds on the tray - they were way too shallow and crack apart most of the time.