Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 28, 2013
Quote from my daughter,
"So, those nesting doll measuring cups you gave me are totally awesome. Not only do I use them as measuring cups, but they make great activities for the boys to play with. Good practice for James with his motor skills, and sizing, as he puts them together and nests them inside of each other. "
Her boys are 2 and 3.
on September 7, 2016
Very cute, space-saving, and practical! The only thing to remember is that they don't have handles...
on December 5, 2015
I am pleased with the item and the time with which I received it. The price was reasonable. The Russian doll measuring spoons are clever and will make a great gift.
on December 21, 2011
These are very cute and I loved the idea as it is a great space saver with all my measuring cups in one easy reach. However, the lack of handles means you have to dip it in along with your hand to get dry ingredients and it's just not easy to control without a handle. Otherwise, the varied sizes are great. I am using them but they are not my favorite.

On the up side, my grandchildren love playing with them while I am busy in the kitchen.
on January 30, 2015
My wife loves these, because they're sturdy and well-constructed, and the measurements are a solid, raised stamp instead of inked on...so they don't wear away. They take up no space and I like the minimalist, simple style of them.
on January 5, 2016
These are just darling. Love them. Plus, they are compact, easy to use, and easy to clean. I like the look of them and leave them out on my kitchen counter.
on November 29, 2016
After several years, I still use these. They sit out on the counter. Wonderful.
on January 31, 2012
As someone with russian heritage and a cooking aficionado, I couldn't resist to purchase these measuring spoons as soon as I discovered them. It definitely brings a new look to the traditional kitchen supplies that you might find in stores, and the relation price-quality-fun factor is unmatched. For anyone who loves matryoshkas and/or wants to start a new eclectic trend in their kitchen, these are the way to go. Highly recommended.
on June 5, 2016
So adorable!!! Plus, the stacking makes these great in a small kitchen. These would even be cute decorations or toys.
on August 28, 2017
Love these! Currently using as décor in my kitchen!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.