Fred DINE INK Pen Utensil Set, Set of 3
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For all of those late nights and work through lunches at the office; we often work where we eat
- Here are the essential multitasking office tools you have been waiting for; a set of ordinary stick pens that does double duty as handy dining utensils
- They'Re food-safe, reusable and they will stand-up to the rigors of general Tsao's chicken
- Bon appetite, cubicle captive, eat away as you scribble and write with brilliance
- You get 3 pens, with both original caps and utensil caps
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Who We Are?
The Rhode Island based Fred team works with global artists to create well-designed stuff that will put a smile on your face.
A Fred Day at the Office
Your work space doesn't have to be boring. Jazz up your cubicle and add fresh design to your desktop. We'll keep you supplied.
Fun Meets Function
We've done the work of crafting items that do what they're supposed to do – so sit back in that chair and swivel with confidence.
Putting in the overtime and eating at your desk again? well here are the essential multitasking office tools you have been waiting for - a set of ordinary stick pens that does double duty as handy dining utensils. They'Re food-safe, reusable and they will stand-up to the rigors of general Tsao's chicken. So bon appetite, cubicle captive! you get 3 pens, with both original caps and utensil caps.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A box of plastic utensils. Seriously. If you're going to buy plastic pen caps to awkwardly eat your food, why not just buy actual utensils?
Only in America.
Ok, guys, seriously. These were sent to me as a solicitation for a review on Amazon. I was completely confused when I got them, but they crack me up. The plastic utensil portion in much sturdier than I you can see in the photo here on Amazon, and the set is definitely a talking point among my coworkers. I can't imagine using these on a daily basis, but if you eat at your desk, these are a hilarious back-up for that day you packed a butter knife and soup for lunch. I may even buy a set for my boss at Christmas.