Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,448 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,537 reviews
on July 29, 2015
I like it, it's pretty cool.
Pros: looks awesome and can hold a lot of liquid, it's almost like a double shot.

Cons: glass is SUPER thin, if you drop it, you're done.

Not much to say about it, it's a shot glass, I'd probably look around for a better crafted one and I'd probably get a set of 4 or something. But if you're looking for something cool and cheap, this is for you. if you have more than 1 person going to take a shot, go get another kind. I've seen a couple others on here that I would prefer to buy. So just keep looking if you're not sure.
on June 15, 2015
My husband thought this was cool when I gifted it to him, and it has a nice look when filled. It was a bit bigger then I expected. Sized more so like a small cup, but I imagine to get the skull look on the inside it has to be bigger than normal shot glasses to accommodate, not a huge deal. It is a bit cheaper material however like other reviews stated. Not sure what it is other than plastic with some glass- hard to explain.I'm not sure if this is good or bad though. We'd prefer nice sturdy, heavy glass. But, perhaps if a few too many are tossed back and the glass it dropped- this may help prevent breakage? Not sure, but it does look good on display at least when not being used despite material.
on July 21, 2017
I love these little shot glasses. They're not really shot glasses because they hold more than a shot but then if you look at it, the liquor goes only into the face so I guess it is just a shot glass but very good-looking and fun to drink out of. However, be careful because they are a little fragile. If you're like me you have a special shelf for your shot glasses so just keep them away from the kids.
on December 26, 2015
I could deal with the fact that it arrived the day after Christmas. I knew that when I bought it. I could not deal with the fact that the damn thing was broken glass in a bag when I got it. I would suggest not buying it. Waste of money.
on October 7, 2016
I have seen this skull shot glass in multiple magazines and online, so I had to have it. It does look super cool when it has dark booze in it like Jagger. It is very light and thin glass though so be careful when putting it down and do not drop it. I run it through the dishwasher and it comes out fine every time. It has become one of our main shot glasses with guests at house parties.
on July 15, 2016
Well after I finally received these glasses (took forever). At first I wasn't too impressed, the glass is very thin, and it's not a shot glass. But after using them, I have realized that they are growing on me. They are much bigger than a normal shot glass but the inner skull is about a 1.5 to 2 ounce shot. I have to admit I like the way it looks with a shot of bourbon inside. It is not solid glass, and since it is very thin I think dropping ice in it would be a very bad idea as it would likely break. However... I'm split between a four and a five rating.
on June 3, 2016
This glass does not weigh enough as a whole - being that it is small (which is OK, for it's purpose), the first few times I lifted the glass - I lifted too fast and spilled my drink. Of course it is funny now - but spilling an expensive liquor is not nice; however, my wife still feels I have a drinking problem.

At any rate, I do like the glasses, I like there looks, they are simply cool to drink from - if they were just a tad heavier they would be perfect.

I think I will try to fill the bottom cavity with a clear liquid of some form - just not sure.
on November 13, 2015
I bought this for my brother who loves to collect shot glasses. I always thought that this was an odd hobby but after actually seeing it, i thought that it was kinda cool. He had so many different ones. Some from places that he visited or traveled to. Some where big and some really so small that it would be pointless to use but he said that it was why is collected them instead of actually used them. But anyways, I wanted to find one, as a gift, that I knew he didnt have or that was far different from the ones he already had. I saw this one and knew he couldnt top it. Which at that time was completely true because he did not have anything that had a different shape from a shot glass. He loved it when he got it. It was a very well made, a thick glass that probably be dropped a few times without any trouble. He did add that to his collection without any use that I am aware off. But it was a great gift. Came in a really cool box that also had skulls all over it. The skull that was in the shot glass had alot of detail in it and looked like a real skull.
on March 1, 2015
It is, as other reviewers have noted, not actual glass. I guess it's made out of borosilicate glass; however, it's worth noting that it looks fairly like glass. It's not flexible the way cheap plastic would be, and although you can tell it's not real glass when you tap it or pick it up, it's as close as you could get while retaining practicality. I think real glass would be very likely to shatter on something this thin and intricate. Although it is hard to tell from the picture, the cup is not solid all the way through: the skull is suspended and the bottom is open, so when you set the glass down it just rests on the bottom rim. There was a slight bubble in the top rim of mine which is very obvious. This is disappointing because I would have hoped that making it out of plastic would at least eliminate this kind of manufacturing flaw. However, the bubble isn't too large and it's smooth, so I don't think it would present a hazard for someone drinking out of the glass. As other people have said, this is really more of a fun novelty item and not something you would use for all your shot glass needs. It's not nice enough to be a presentation piece and not sturdy enough to toss around, so it's the kind of thing you use a couple times because it's cool to see the liquid fill up the skull, and then keep on a shelf somewhere.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2016
These glasses are more of a novelty. The glass is very thin and fragile and you won't fit much of anything in it. I am a scotch and water type of guy and these glasses are pretty much useless for me. They do look awesome though and people usually compliment them when they see them on my bar. Shirt review is: cool Glass to look at but not very functional at all.