CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Fred & Friends FINGER PRINT a handy bookmark, Random Color
|Price:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For all of the times you are guilty of nasty dog ears and nodding off mid-sentence Fred is here to save the day
- Just snap fingerprint right around your book and point it to where you are; stretches to fit any size book from dick and Jane to war and peace
- Its elastic enough to be used as an awesome book strap as well
- Each packages is a set of 1 and comes with either one green, one blue-gray, or one orange bookmarks; fingerprint is molded from durable silicone rubber.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Who We Are?
The Rhode Island based Fred team works with global artists to create well-designed stuff that will put a smile on your face.
A Fred Day at the Office
Your work space doesn't have to be boring. Jazz up your cubicle and add fresh design to your desktop. We'll keep you supplied.
Fun Meets Function
We've done the work of crafting items that do what they're supposed to do – so sit back in that chair and swivel with confidence.
Top Customer Reviews
The product is neat, but not worth the cost.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
3Pcs Lovely Silicone Finger Pointing Bookmark Book Marker Novelty Office Supply, these are less than $3.00 and you get 3, better dealPublished 1 month ago by DEBBI HERDMAN
I love this bookmark! It fits all the books I read, is easy to use, durable, and just plain fun! I want to buy more to give as gifts to people who also love to read.Published 1 month ago by Melannell
I bought this for a friend who loves to read and he loves it. He said he would always end up rereading the same stuff because he could never remember where he exactly finished last... Read morePublished 2 months ago by M
I was excited about receiving this item, in hopes that I wouldn't have to use paper bookmarks anymore; however it ruined the pages. It caused the pages to rip. I was disappointed.Published 3 months ago by Angela Kosier