Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on November 25, 2017
All glass with no holes in the bottom like others. Beer wont warm in touch with handđź‘‹đź‘‹đź‘‹. It holds an 11,2 oz beer whole.
review image
on December 18, 2009
When I bought this I expected to get a very thick walled glass, but instead the inside and outside walls are extremely thin and hollow between them. The nice thing about this is that it keeps your beverage cold because it's well insulated, although I'm nervous that it's only a matter of time before I drop it in the sink and break it. Also, since this glass is blown there is a small hole at the bottom of the glass that is filled in with glue. I sent back the first glass that I received because there was a huge chunk of glue past the seal inside the hollow part of the glass. The second glass that I received had a much cleaner glue appearance, but after a gentle hand wash a little bit of water made it through the seal and into the hollow portion of the glass which was annoying. I'm still keeping it because it looks cool and it's well insulated, but the quality isn't what I hoped for for such an expensive glass.
on November 18, 2012
I bought this as a Fathers day present and my Dad loved it. It looks cool and does what it's supposed to do, function as a glass cup.

Unfortunately it doesn't fit perfectly onto top of a beer bottle with the ability to flip it and fill it up like I thought it might.
As far as functioning as a chilled mug it is decent, but an actual beer mug gets cooler and stays that way for longer keeping your beer chilled for longer.
As far as durability it's more or less the same as your average household glass but the unique doesn't make it's strength any lower, it's survived a couple small drops so far but I'm pretty sure a long drop would shatter it just like any other glass.
on September 25, 2016
This is a huge hit! I drink wine at a friend's house with a bunch of female friends so I wanted to have a manlier glass. This was perfect. 4 stars because it could be a little heftier but it's definitely not a flimsy piece of plastic. The lip of the glass is very comfortable to drink from. Highly recommend for guys to drink wine from.
on March 6, 2013
The concept for this is great. Beer bottle in a glass? Who would like that?

But then I got it in and it had a hole near the bottom (on the base, not inside the glass). So putting it in a washing machine meant spending about 30 minutes trying to get the water that got in the hole out of the base, otherwise it got cloudy and nasty.

The glass material itself is thin. I like a glass that feels sturdy in my hands. This is feel will break when I pick it up. Maybe I need to learn to grip things lighter, maybe they should use better materials. I'm thinking the latter.

So, great concept, poor execution.
on May 2, 2014
My wife and I were on an anniversary weekend and initially bought this at a glass blowing plant. We found it in the souvenir shop. She loved the mug because of the thought of not having to keep up with me drinking the same amount of beer! Great concept for the ladies! That mug eventually developed a crack in it but we were able to find the exact replacement on Amazon.

My only recommendation for Amazon is to package the glass better for shipment. The first one I received was smashed beyond recognition. The second one was delivered lightly packaged as well but survived.
on October 9, 2011
This mug is fun. I want to give one to all of my beer loving friends. It is all pretty self explanatory, the only reason I give it 4 out of 5 stars is that the glass feels (and sounds) thin/cheap. Point of fact, it has not broken, I've already shown enough people to make it a funny party item, and I would buy it again knowing the feel of it.

I would not discourage you from buying it, just don't expect it to have that solid glass feel of a heavy beer stein.
on January 31, 2016
Great idea, well made. Was hoping it would be heavier more like a beer mug, but the whole thing is thinner like a wine glass. Just has me worried I'm going to break it. Only used a couple of times and it's still perfectly intact.
on July 10, 2017
Exactly as described. Got it as a gag gift for a coworkers birthday, and he loved it.
on April 22, 2017
Cute, funny gag b'day gift.