Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Fred & Friends M-SPOONS Matryoshka Measuring Spoons, Set of 5
|Price:||$6.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.09 (23%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This set includes 1/4-, 1/2-, and 1-teaspoon sizes plus 1/2- and 1-tablespoon.
- The spoons are molded from sturdy ABS plastic.
- Each spoon is clearly marked for measuring.
- Like Matryoshka dolls, these spoons nest in each other for easy storage.
- These accurate spoons feature loops and a chain for easy hanging storage.
- Set of measuring spoons based on classic matryoshka Russian doll design
- 5-clearly marked spoons include 1/4-, 1/2-, and 1-teaspoon sizes plus 1/2- and 1-tablespoon
Measure wet and dry ingredients with the Fred and Friends M-SPOONS Matryoshka Measuring Spoons. This set includes 1/4-, 1/2-, and 1-teaspoon sizes plus 1/2- and 1-tablespoon. The spoons are molded from sturdy ABS plastic. Each spoon is clearly marked for measuring. Like Matryoshka dolls, these spoons nest in each other for easy storage. These accurate spoons feature loops and a chain for easy hanging storage.
From the Manufacturer
Is This Thing On?
Who are we?
The Rhode Island based 'Fred' team works with global artists to create well-designed stuff that will put a smile on your face.
So What's the Story?
We use our vast experience in the gift and home goods industry to bring you unexpected and innovative items. We allow good design to drive our business.
Form Meets Function
Need Something? We've got it! We enjoy taking those daily needs and turning them into intriguing and interactive must-have items that make life more pleasant.
Mission Statement Accomplished
The things you invite into your life say a lot about you. Fred is here to assist you in adding life to your life in ways that keep us all happy and humming.
Top Customer Reviews
These are good if you cook once in a blue moon, or as a decorative NOVELTY back-up set, but I would not recommend these to anyone who uses measuring cups on a daily basis.
- Measuring cups appear exactly as described. They're a nice bright red in color and fit perfectly within each other.
- The tops and bottoms fit tightly.
- The sizes are imprinted in the bottom of each cup-- a little difficult to see at first, but one gets used to it quickly.
I bought these to reduce some clutter in our kitchen drawer. These take up very little counter space and are fun to see in the kitchen. Would definitely recommend!
I don't think I'll be putting spill-able or leak-able items in them, and they probably won't work well in a picnic basket or anything else where they might get jostled or turned upside down, but I'm guessing they'll do nicely for patio dining presentation; fridge storage; or filled with dry snacks, and carefully placed or handled on an outing. Though they're shown with food, (which was what prompted me to purchase them) they'd probably make great containers for small miscellaneous items, or your child's treasures.
Summary: Super cute and feels like quality plastic was used, but may not be as functional as I'd hoped.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Poor Plastic. Salt holes are too small, salt gets sticky and does not come out anymore.Published 4 days ago by Andrea Buzimkic
These are wonderful. I bought these for my granddaughter to use when we bake and she loves themPublished 13 days ago by Laurie
Purchased these for my mother (at her request).
Very Good measuring cups:
Pro: Weighted so not easy to knock over. Read more
Have ordered a few sets for gifts. Folks love them. Simple and sweet.Published 1 month ago by Seasongs