BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 30, 2013
If you are a fan of Gingerbread Cookies... and a friend of Ninjas everywhere, you will really enjoy these Ninjabread Cookie Cutters! Gave them as a gift to my sister who has a 13 year old who LOVED making these. Decorate them any way you want, and of course eating them is half the battle! Also works with other flavors too. The cutters are made of a pretty sturdy plastic, so you won't have to worry about rust or their shapes distorting over time. I felt they were a little expensive for what they are, but with all the fun we had, it was worth it. Enjoy!
on January 11, 2011
These cookie cutters are awesome! I thought they were metal, but they're plastic, which I prefer, as they don't rust and they're easier to clean.

My advice is to work with a stiff, chilled dough. For good measure, once the cookies were cut, I laid them on parchment paper on a cookie sheet, then popped them into the freezer for a few minutes to set them before baking.

They came out great! My friends loved them!
on December 31, 2014
Got these for my sister for Christmas. She loves them! They have a nice weight to them and seem like they would hold up to some serious cookie making sessions!
on March 22, 2016
I cut out bread and we put Nutella on it!!! I use it in a preschool for body parts... knees, elbows, foot.... all those parts that are hard to get in other cookie cutters. The kids love the three poses... I can ask which one they want.... a jumping ninja, a kicking ninja, or a punching one? Great for verbs too!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2013
I bought these as a gift for one of my best friends, who jokes about being a ninja. I gave them to her a few weeks before Christmas because her son also loves the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and thought they would enjoy making Ninja-bread men together! They were so cute and the best part about giving this for a gift is getting cookies as a thank you!

Just remember, you have to have mad decorating skills to make them look like the pictures. But her 5 year old did a great job with some sprinkles and colored icing!
on September 15, 2012
Super cute! Nice quality. They are plastic which I prefer over metal b/c holds shape and easy cleanup. I had a hard time decorating though. It took me a container and a half of no-taste red to get the icing red (and it still wasn't as red as I would have liked it). It was fairly easy to get the icing black but it tasted like cough syrup. I was using Wilton gel icing. Also the legs are pretty delicate and several broke off even though I was being fairly gentle storing them. I would have preferred cookies to have been a little bigger It was hard to get the details on them. A lot of this I chalk up to user error.

Still super cute
on July 6, 2015
Very fun cookie stamps, but can be difficult to use. Due to the nature of these stamp cutters there are lots of little nooks & crannies for your dough to get stuck in. Be sure that you roll your dough out thick enough to handle the impression & make sure to coat the stamp cutter often with flour or what ever you use to keep your rolling pin from sticking!
on December 27, 2016
The shapes are cute but the plastic cookie cutter does not cut as well as metal cutters. They don't cut cleanly and it takes extra time to get them off the cutting board. Going to stick to metal shapes after this.
on March 7, 2017
Fred continues to make products that look really funny in the packaging, but turn out to be cheap plastic when you get them out.
on January 2, 2014
I found these things last years and just was so excited about it because every year i make christmas cookies with my dad and i just knew he would love them so this year i ordered them and gave them to him as an early present. FIrst off, they were in an actual box, just a plastic bag and secondly, one was broken. It still worked decently but was really disappointing as well. Maybe it was just the seller who i got them from. If that one wasn't broken it'd be a five out of five star rating.