CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fred MR. TEA Silicone Tea Infuser
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.56 (33%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The infuser is constructed from silicone, which is soft, food-safe and tasteless, so it won't affect the taste of your tea.
- Remember, only authentic Mr. TEA's have the Fred logo on the back of each top.
- This tea infuser perches on the rim of your tea cup so you don't have to worry about fishing it out.
- 100% BPA-free silicone construction is easy to clean.
- The infuser measures 4-3/4 by 3-1/4 inches.
- This product is dishwasher and microwave safe.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Second Helpings of Fun
Who We Are?
The Rhode Island based Fred team works with global artists to create well-designed stuff that will put a smile on your face.
We’ve laid out the table for you! Come together and celebrate food, fun and great design.
Fun Meets Around
Usability and style sit together at our table... so join us!
Save waste and add a little fun to your tea time with the Fred and Friends MISTER TEA Silicone Tea Infuser. The infuser is constructed from silicone, which is soft, food-safe and tasteless, so it won't affect the taste of your tea. This tea infuser perches on the rim of your tea cup so you don't have to worry about fishing it out. 100% BPA-free silicone construction is easy to clean. The infuser is 4-3/4 by 3-1/4 inches. This product is dishwasher and microwave safe.
WEIGHT0.16 lbsDIMENSIONS1.4"(W) x 3.13"(H) x 2.43"(L)MATERIALSrubber silicone
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Really cute
* BPA free
* It sometimes holds tea and fits in a tea cup
* Pain to fill with loose tea. The opening in the bottom of the diver is small, and the silicone itself is very soft, so bits of tea stick to the rim of the infuser where it prevents a complete seal, and to the outside of the infuser where you can't really get them off, resulting in bits of tea floating in your beverage or worse, failure of the seal and tea all over the place.
* Silicone is too thick. This causes the infuser to fail by trapping air that causes the infuser to float. When it floats, it doesn't really infuse into your hot water or it infuses so SLOWLY that your tea is cold before you even get to drink it. The only way to avoid this is to pack the infuser tight with an unnecessarily large amount of your expensive tea so as to eliminate air spaces in the infuser. Of course, if your tea expands too much, it causes the seal to fail, and we're right back to having tea all over the place.
* Metal doohickey on the end of your infuser prevents you from warming tea in the microwave. Who would do that? Somebody who has been waiting 15-20 minutes for their tea to steep because their adorable infuser is floating at the top of the cup, laughing at them.
* Pain to clean up. Just as air gets stuck in his noggin when you're trying to brew the tea, the tea itself gets stuck there when you're trying to clean him up.
The infuser is so cute I kept it for 3 years. I tried and tried the first few weeks of those three years to come up with the right balance, or technique, or whatever to make it work; then I put it in the cupboard. It seemed too cute to just toss away so I justified keeping it as a "back up" in case my other infusers failed or broke. Today I got it down, filled it with my Jade Citrus Mint tea, and watched it float at the top of my cup, as my weak, sad tea became cold.
Today I cut his tank line, exposed him to microwave radiation, and ultimately, after a moment of silence, consigned him to the depths of Jones' locker, aka, my Hefty bag.
I'm giving it a 3 star versus the 2 I was originally going to go with because the company is good. The item came quickly and intact. I was highly satisfied with them.
If you're looking for a practical steeper, look on. If you're looking for a novelty steeper, click add to cart :P
-Tea comes out
-Mr. Tea gets in the way
-Not enough room for more tea leaves
Overall, I felt like I wasted my money. At the time of purchase, the item was $10.