Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Transparent Transparent Transparent  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

• Customer Reviews

on September 18, 2010
I mean the mug, considering I can't fit any of the rings past my second knuckle on any finger except my pinky. But, it's badassedness factor has won me over. It's great if you feel like having a small cup of coffee instead of the soup bowl I normally use and I just like seeing it hanging in my kitchen. I found it cheaper here than I've seen it in kitschy NYC boutiques, and I've caught my girlfriend trying to steal it more than once. It meets my expectations of a container for my coffee very well, try not to use it in an actual fight as I predict poor results.
on February 13, 2013
Cups are not dish washer safe but I can live with that. After hand washing a few times both eyes came off leaving me with a plain white cup.
on November 21, 2012
Bought it as a gift for a friend. She loves it. And it works really well. I will definitely recommend this product.
on December 10, 2010
This mug is extremely well built and very sleek looking. I was nervous about the handle being brittle since the whole thing would no doubt need to be ceramic, but when I pulled it out of the box it feels solid as a rock. So sturdy in fact, that it literally feels like you could punch someone in the face with it. How many reviews do you get to write where you can say that and have it be relevant! =D

I was expecting the mug to be a little more cheaply made, and a little sloppy since its kind of a gimmicky concept. That and the mug only cost I think $18. I was very pleasantly surprised when I pulled it out of the box. As I said its very sleek and extremely well made. If I saw this mug in a store I would expect it to go for $30-$40, maybe $20-$25 on sales. I ordered this mug as a gift, and I may be ordering another for myself.

The only con is that it does not hold very much coffee. I have an oversized mug that can hold about 14 ounces, so I'm a little jaded. From what I can tell, if you drink from a normal coffee mug, then you should be fine. It's about the same size with a curve, but that doesn't effect its overall volume at all.

If you are considering this mug, then I doubt you will be disappointed with your purchase.
on October 18, 2013
Loved it when it first arrived - the eyes really perked up when my hot coffee was in it. After a few months, whatever makes them droopy fades and now they're in a constant state of half-awake.
on October 20, 2011
When I ordered this I was expecting a silver handle, but it turned out to be gold. Not a big issue for me, but may turn some people off to it. Otherwise very nice mug- good weight, average size, and my fingers fit (though I have slim hands).
review image
on October 27, 2012
This is the cuttest coffee cup ever made, what a great way to start a day with a cute face looking at you, I love love it so much that I have bought a couple as a gift for my girlfriends.
on July 27, 2015
What I recieved was not an authetic Fred branded item. It did not come in the brand fisticup box or come stamped with the logo at the bottom. It doesnt even resemble my original one. Its cheaply made, had hole in the enamel already. I could not gift this in the box it came in either.
on October 16, 2013
The mug is OK, however, mine has much less cracks than shown on the picture. Especially on the handle, the handle on my mug is almost a standard smooth handle. But if you zoom in the picture you can see that on the picture there are cracks (on the bottom the most). It is OK mug, but "crackyness" is NOT as shown on picture.
on January 5, 2011
This is a fun cup to drink from. It's kind of small though for the coffee lover in me. Also, I know this should be a no-brainer from the product info and photos, but it's kind of a bummer that it's not microwavable. Anyway, I'm glad I bought it.