- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Playwrights Canada Press (October 11, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1770915079
- ISBN-13: 978-1770915077
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,313,656 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Freda and Jem's Best of the Week
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
“This play is a dramatic poem, which theatrically documents major social change in the 21st century—the re-invention of family, the seismic shifts happening in our perception of gender… a brave and groundbreaking play.” —Judith Thompson, Governor General’s Literary Award–winning author (2015-05-11)
“A delightful creation that shatters stereotypes . . . this unusually usual family, is universal and will appeal to all.” —My Gay Toronto (2016-02-17)
About the Author
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|