We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- 5.51" high
- 1.57" wide
- Deluxe costume perfect for cheering the champions or performing a bohemian rhapsody
- Includes yellow vinyl jacket and pants
- Available in adult size standard (46 inch chest, 36 to 40 inch waist) and xl (50 inch chest, 42 to 46 inch waist)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dressing to impress a killer queen with this crazy little thing called love, check out this freddy mercury costume that includes yellow vinyl jacket and pants, available in adult size standard (46-inch chest, 36 to 40-inch waist) and x-large (50-inch chest, 42 to 46-inch waist), a world leader in the creation of costumes, rubie's costume company is a family owned and run business based in new york state, with more than 60 years experience and the largest selection, rubie's has the costumes and accessories children and adults want for halloween and year-around dress up fun
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 4 x 14 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- ASIN: B006MRNOHQ
- Item model number: 880362XL
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 1, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The jacket does smell for a few days until it airs out. Strong smell of vinyl/chemical.
I felt and looked just liked Freddie!
Check out my photo
- Fits good. It's a standard-sized costume, short for an average person, and it is supposed to be short, since Freddie normally wore very tight costumes. I'm thin, so it was not perfect tight fit, but it was good enough.
- The material used is very good and has good finishing.
- It really looks like the original costume that was worn by Freddie during his iconic show at Wembley Stadium.
Cons (reasons to remove 1 star):
- I wore it once and 2 little metallic eyelets fell off one jacket buckle. Although it didn't damaged the whole look, it should be better fixed.
- The plastic used in the jacket is really stiff.
It came in perfect condition and was shipped on time. I wore it once and people thanked me for wearing it, as I looked so awesome. Will recommend for all mankind, this costume = peace on Earth and end to war.
However, I did notice one weird issue. Maybe it was a glitch with my specific costume but the bottom most tie/belt buckle (i'm not sure what to call those things) is too big for the buckle. You can squeeze it through but the strap is just too big and that was annoying.
It's not the end of the world but I felt like people should know.
As to how it fits, it would be a little large on a U.S. Men's Large T-Shirt wearer, but is more like a Men's XL, fitting snugly. If you wear an XXL T-Shirt, you will never get this coat anywhere near closed, and it will not look right. A large or XL wearer might be able to wear it in an open position.