- Series: Schiffer Book for Collectors
- Paperback: 247 pages
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing; 2nd Revised, Expanded ed. edition (April 21, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 076432411X
- ISBN-13: 978-0764324116
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.7 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,308,973 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frederick Carder's Steuben Glass: Guide to Shapes, Numbers, Colors, Finishes, and Values (Schiffer Book for Collectors) 2nd Revised, Expanded ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Marshall Ketchum has been studying and collecting Carder Steuben glass for over thirty years and is a founding member of the Carder Steuben Club, headquartered in Corning. A retired electrical engineer, he resides in New York and Arizona.
Browse award-winning titles. See more