Free Country Men's Zipped Lined Three In One Systems Jacket, Antisilv/Lead Pencil, Medium
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash
- Multiple zip pockets
- Detachable hood
- Zip out lining
- A removable shell offers outdoor options in Free Country Men's Zipped Lined Three In One Systems Jacket.
- Product Dimensions: 16.7 x 16.7 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
- ASIN: B0089KAHQ0
- Item model number: 49-M2432
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 10, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I got it at Burlington Coat Factory for $59, so that's odd that a brick-and-mortar store is beating Amazon on price.
EDIT: We've had single digits several days so far this winter. This is a very, very comfortable jacket, even in those subfreezing temperatures!
Provides very good comfort and warmth for the snowy season. Great material for durability and braving the snowy cold.
The fall jacket inside is great for the lesser cold and is seamlessly inside without issue.
I recommend this to everyone!!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very nice coat - fiance loved the removable liner for warmer daysPublished 13 months ago by j ayles
Very warm, I like the two layer idea.
But the entire coat is very heavy. That is why this time I bought a light weight one.
It's a great jacket, though not as tough as my Zero Xposure. But guess what??? The liner that came with this jacket actually fits my Zero Xposure coat (which I bought without a... Read morePublished 21 months ago by nathan a houck
My husband is picky about coats, so I was thrilled that he was happy with this Christmas present. He can zip out layers and just use what he needs. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Jennifer Higdon