Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports
asked by N. Crites on February 8, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
My parents just bought this printer, but haven't installed it yet. Is this fax still free? The review comment state conflicting statements about that.

Also, if it's only for sending 20, and receiving 20 faxes per month. Does that count all the spam faxes? I have an old free account with efax, and am always getting spam/scammer efax's. I don't even view them anymore because of it.
Brent answered on July 11, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
As far as I know it is included. If the description says it is. I have never received any spam faxes and have had it for months.
N. Crites answered on July 11, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have the same question, and whether faxes (in-outgoing) have to be within the US only?
Omar answered on February 10, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I contacted HP chat and here is the link in the online HP7510 manual that instructs how to set up the free efaxes. I can't answer if this is just for inside USA. Hope this helps.
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02970945&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5096404&tmp_track_link=ot_search#N429
N. Crites answered on February 10, 2012

A
Thanks a lot for posting this :)
Omar answered on February 10, 2012

A
Well, you set it up from the printers control panel. Just touch the "eFax" button.
Rhornus answered on February 13, 2012

A
I NEEN A EFAX ACCOUNT
BEVERLY W. answered on February 12, 2013

A
Efax has been a joke as it is. I have had one of their numbers for my PC and constantly get spam or fake faxes. I shouldn't even be receiving any considering I haven't given anyone my fax number. I assume they would count these fake faxes towards your total on this printer.

I'm afraid to even open them on my computer anymore due to reports of it containing a trojan.
Brent answered on September 9, 2013

A
I already have an efax number from work. The printer is asking for a password?
Linda A. answered on March 16, 2014

A
[Deleted by the author on Sep 20, 2012 11:24:35 AM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product