BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on July 19, 2015
I bought two of these skirts in different colors, size medium. One is at least 4 inches shorter than the other. Weird!! the other one is the correct length but has a small angular hole in the fabric. Very, very poor quality control. I think that they should send me new ones.
review image review image
on May 21, 2014
Ordered five of these and had no idea what to expect. Love them all! They are comparable to the rayon mix maxi skirts from Old Navy and feel fantastic on. I will say some fit slightly looser than others but they all work great. The raspberry/fuchsia, red, camo green, and blue should really have a slip under them so they dont cling as much or show through. This is what I expected given they are a rayon mix fabric so I am not upset. The black isnt that big of a deal as it seems slightly looser and thicker. I am only 5'1" and they adjust for my height just fine- LOVE THAT! They are lightweight so they will be great for summer & also great in cooler weather with leggings and boots under them. Its great they are so affordable and you can order the colors you want and get them via Prime at your doorstep two days later! They are Junior sizes FYI- I asked the company this prior to ordering and they responded at lightening speed. Excellent service! Just make sure you order the right size because if you are expecting womens sizing you will end up with a tighter skirt, which you dont want with this material. I ordered all L's and am happy I did. I wear a Junior size 9 right now for reference. Thanks!
33 comments| 89 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2014
Received today- I'm 5'6 and 135, and the medium fit me like a glove. Perfect length, and comfy. I'll be wearing it a LOT. I want to order another!
on June 14, 2014
if you are looking for a maxi skirt, and good luck choosing from all the similar ones on amazon, this is THE ONE to buy. I have purchased several skirts looking for the right weight, the right quality, well made and this is the best skirt I have found, the quality is wonderful as are the colors, I have black and also red. I want more of them, dress up..dress down..Amazon get more in stock!
on November 1, 2015
Skirt is very nice but the quality of it is not that great. The skirt came with a big gap in the seam. Therefore, no one took the time to make sure that all the seams were sewed correctly.
review image
on December 5, 2014
This skirt is thin and of cheap quality. it was shorter than I expected and it wrinkles easily which makes it look even worse. I feel like you can see everything through it. I don't wear it anymore because it looks so bad. After one washing it looked even worse.
on July 22, 2016
This skirt is literal perfection. Great length (I'm 5'3), super cute, not see through, not too warm, great for any occasion. Wore on a trip to Israel in May, wasn't too warm, wasn't difficult to walk in, I just lifted it slightly on stairs, and it was very modest for conservative locations! ta
review image
on June 25, 2015
I ordered this skirt on a Friday night. Tuesday in was in my mail box! Love that fast delivery. The skirt Fits great. I am 5'4" in my 60's and on a diet losing weight so I was very insure of ordering a size large as I am use to ordering XL size, BUT the large fits great! Not see through at all althought I do wear a half slip underneath.. Will order more!
on April 22, 2014
I love this skirt! I'm 5'8" and I typically wear an 18/20 pant. I bought the XL and it fits like a dream! I don't wear it folded over, because I like it to hit my foot. The material is really soft, it moves well, really breatheable. I bought it in Charcoal and another in tan. It's not see through, though because it's thin - i wouldn't want to wear my baggy granny panties. I want to buy them all but I have to pace myself.
on October 14, 2014
At 5' 6 and 160 lbs, the large fits nicely. It is loose enough to be comfortable and tight enough it does not fall off. For me the hem does hit at my ankles. I also found out that while I love the style of skirt, I wear a looser top with it as three pregnancy's later I have a flabby stomach. This skirt form fits over that but looks nice with a loose polo or other type of shirt.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.