Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 495 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 642 reviews
on January 13, 2014
There are some good tips and websites to glean from this book. I'm surprised that Mr. Trudeau did not put a disclaimer stating to the effect that he is not rendering any accounting, legal, or professional advice so it is no wonder "the law" pursues him and arrests him (the later based on his own comment in his book). It is deceptive to say "they" don't want you to know" how to get "free" money. In some cases that may be true, but of all the areas he touched on, government and businesses have attempted and do attempt to get money to the people it belongs to. I do not appreciate that kind of deception on Trudeau's part. Get your money back on this book, do not buy it. Get a copy from your local library. There are some good websites to contact that Trudeau lists in his book, but it is unlikely that there are "millions" of dollars waiting for you. As to government contracts and money for job related work, I do recommend contacting your local Congressperson as he/she can put you in contact with legitimate officials and applications to file to see if you can get the type of assistance that is available. As to the book overall, proceed with caution.
on December 26, 2016
Biggest joke ever
on September 25, 2013
This book didn't tell me anything I haven't already researched. Keep your money this guy is a rip off artisit and Amazon needs to stop contributing to his bank account. He was jailed for hiding money and not paying back the people who he has ripped off. Sorry I bought it.
on October 21, 2013
Terrible book, waste of time and money and shipping.... I got this book with a open mind and heart. I read some reviews and decided to make my own mind up. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Most of the material in the book is outdated. And some of the material or companies listed is non existent anymore. Honestly, I tried and I mean I TRIED!!!! I found exactly $0 and 0 cents. I did however find I wasted money, time, energy, and the only thing I found was a headache and a coaster for my ice cream because that's all this book is Good for at the end of the day. I donated it to charity. That man should be beat for that con book.
on August 26, 2013
Truly is JUNK. He is the ONLY one making money...... off of anyone who buys it.

I got this more for educational purposes rather than application. But either way it is not worth buying it. If you need this book for the money. Then do yourself a favor and keep your money. You will do better off.

He is like a used car salesman at best..... It is like going to a car lot of any kind and the salesman telling you how NICE it is to have a radio, a/c, heat, breaks, auto windows, locks, etc. WELL, Mr. Idiot author, of course it is but tell me something the average joe can't figure out.
on March 15, 2012
For me, this book was a waste of my time. If you have ever looked for any money owed to you online, you already have the knowledge that is in this book. I'm glad I bought this used. I purchased debt cure before and was not very impressed but decided to get this anyway due to the low price. I figured I didn't stand to lose much money so why not. What I did lose was my valuable time reading another over-rated book from this author that did not help me at all. I would donate it to the public library but that would be a waste of another persons time if they chose to read it. Instead, I'll save it for the cold winter months, curl up beside the fireplace, and use it as kindling.
on November 1, 2013
Something told me not to waste money on this book. Sometimes you just need to listen and pay attention to your inner conscious. It never steers you wrong. This is the second book I have purchase that Kevin Trudeau has wrote, and it will be the last. Most of the information in this book that Kevin provides, most people already know. I haven't notice anything in the book that the government don't want you to know about. Grants and Loans from the government have always been accessible to the public. Please, no one else needs to waste money on this book.
on June 30, 2017
Don't be mislead by the negative reviews they had something bad to say but it didn't seem that they even bought the book. I havent actually read this book but I have read others and they are all great and he gives valuable information and is trying to help many people.
on December 19, 2012
What I found about this book is that it had much information I already knew about, such as checking with your state for unclaimed property.

I had forgotten to do that this year until I bought this book (used). I usually check at least once or twice a year.

I did get $800 back from a class action settlement fund that was transferred from Florida to Texas unclaimed funds because they lost my address, so I will go ahead and say that this book was the cause. It reminded me to do something that I had been doing previously but had thus far forgotten to do this year.

There is a lot of information in here that simply will not work for you no matter how hard you try, because I have tried some of these methods over the years with little success thus far.

Mostly, I believe that Kevin Trudeau is a huckster and personally I wouldn't trust him with my money, my girlfriend or my car.
on May 17, 2012
He spends most of his words puffing the original selling points of the book! I bought the darn book and see no need to keep selling it to me....with a jack hammer. On and on, and on, and on, and on.....Arriving at the meat and potatoes at last, I found the tips of absolutely no use to me. Maybe my attitude, trust, and motivation went down the toilet after trudging through the long-winded puffery. It has the stench of slimy used car sales.