Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Freedom Flask
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

on April 4, 2015
I snuck a 5th of whiskey into Mayhem Fest under my belt with this bad boy. Went to the concession stand, got a coke with extra ice, drank it down a little, went to the restrooms and topped it off with whiskey. Other than my occasional stumbling and overly friendly demeanor, nobody noticed. Money saved, good time had - win win.
on December 12, 2014
This thing is awesome ! I'm a heavy drinker and I love going to festivals, concerts, sports events and s*** like that. I bought four of these and lebeled them for different types of sauce. Before I used them I let them soak in 3/4 white vinegar 1/4 distilled water for a few hours. If you don't want your booze tasting like plastic/rubber I recommend this practice. One more thing.. Don't get greedy and try to fill your pouch more than half or you'll look like you have a foopa.
on February 15, 2013
I bought this to take with me to Vegas. I was worried that the pouch would stick out too far and look like my lower stomach was obviously protruding. Even though I wear designer jeans, you could not tell at all that I was wearing the Freedom Flask. Additionally, it was a cinch to unzip my zipper and use the nozzle to fill my glass. It was able to hold more than enough fluid to keep me drunk the entire night. This thing really does pay for itself, and I have nothing but praise for it!
on July 22, 2015
I purchased this baby for a baseball game and it worked like a dream!!!

A couple things though..

DO rinse this out several times to get the taste of plastic out of your alcohol (despite me rinsing this out several times with water and vinegar as another reviewer recommended, the taste of plastic was still present).

DON'T be greedy and attempt to fill the entire pouch to the max. Everything is made of plastic so if you don't overfill it will look perfectly natural and you'll go right past and security/metal detectors without so much as second glance.

I despise paying $20 for a beer or $15 for a gin and tonic at a baseball game. I decided, NEVER AGAIN! I bought a bottle of Bacardi rum and filled between .50 - .75 liters of rum in the pouch for the game I went to and for me, my friend and my sister, it was PLENTY! There's a handy little nozzle at the bottom that makes it look like you're peeing into a cup as you're dispensing the alcohol. We bought 1 Pepsi (for 6 f*cking dollars) and three cups and that's all we needed. By the 5th inning inning, we were all so drunk and pleased with ourselves that we decided to pour shots for the people seated around us too! The only con I can think of (almost worth downgrading a star) is the very prominent plastic taste but despite that, this has, by far, been the best purchase I've made of Amazon in a long time. I'm going to 6 Flags next week and I'm going to have a great time! Genius device! Thanks AMAZON and whomever invented this thing!
on October 11, 2013
This worked perfectly. Wore this to a 2 day concert festival where they fully patted me down each day and breezed right through security. The guy actually patted me right on the flask and had no idea. This is the best purchase I have ever made
on December 22, 2014
This thing is a big money saver. It holds MORE than a fifth of whatever your choice of beverage is. The only negative thing about it is that your first or second use of this thing, you're going to have to bear a plastic flavoring to your drinks. UGGGH, I tried to get around this before my first use (Peach Ciroc vodka) after reading some of the other reviews by washing it out with soap and water then letting it sit with a little apple cider vinegar over night. This did NOT work. So after my second use (Knob Creek bourbon), I tried some baking soda and water and let that sit over night. On my third use (Gentleman Jack whiskey) I couldn't taste any plastic. Wheeeeew, I thought I was going to have to tolerate that disgusting taste for a long long time. But I was willing, considering the money I was saving using this clever invention. I just wish I had invented it, I'd be rich and wouldn't even have to worry about the cost of overpriced drinks at bars and clubs. hahaa. Oh well. CHEERS!!
on July 15, 2015
Used this to bring whiskey on a cruise.

**Does have plastic smell. No that someone would notice, unless their head was in your crotch.

Probably dissipates over time, I would advise repeating rinsing with hot water.

I did not have the luxury of time to get the smell out first.

Otherwise, great product and good gag gift.
on December 12, 2014
Works well! Hard to clean out the inside, but it was great for the rave I went to. I passed through security no problem. There is the plastic smell and taste (when drinking water from it), but the strong taste of alcohol covers that up. I did use it once for fireball, and it still smells like cinnamon a little which is hard to wash out. But it is definitely worth not having to pay money at an overpriced venue!
on April 2, 2016
Used this to get booze on a cruise ship. Had to get same day shipping for me to make it on the cruise. It arrived on time and the first thing I did was rinse it with warm water and dish soap. I added the whiskey in the bag and I wore it onto the ship without issue. The reason I gave only 4 stars is because you can definitely taste the plastic aftertaste of the bag in the whiskey.
review image
on July 26, 2013
Used it at a large music festival and worked perfectly. I am a skinny male and it was not noticeable what so ever
when i was wearing a pair of khaki shorts.