- Series: Great Awakening Writings (1725-1760)
- Hardcover: 348 pages
- Publisher: Soli Deo Gloria Publications (September 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1573580333
- ISBN-13: 978-1573580335
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 79 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,328,937 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Freedom of the Will (Great Awakening Writings (1725-1760)) Hardcover – September 1, 1997
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Jonathan Edwards (1703-1758) is by far the best known American theologian. After graduating from and teaching at Yale University, he began a very fruitful ministry at Northampton, MA. The church was the scene of the explosive revival of 1734, 35, and burned fiercely for God under Edwards for several years. Edwards then went to pastor the lowly Indians. But at last he was called to be the first president of Princeton University, where he served only 5 weeks, dying of smallpox.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall worth reading!