|Brand Name||The Freedom Journal|
|Item Weight||1.45 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 1 x 10 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9780996234009|
The Freedom Journal - The Best Daily Planner to Accomplish Your #1 Goal in 100 Days - Increase Productivity & Time Management - Hardcover, Non Dated - 1 Year Guarantee
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★ A SCIENTIFIC APPROACH TO ACCOMPLISHING YOUR #1 GOAL IN 100 DAYS – Using scientific strategies proven to increase your ability to stay focused and accomplish your goals, The Freedom Journal is the BEST choice in daily planners!
- ★ ORGANIZATION – With daily tasks, nightly recaps, 10-day sprints and quarterly reviews, The Freedom Journal will guide you every step of the way. Just follow the guidance within to take your productivity and organization to the next level, and success is a mere 100 days away!
- ★ ACCOMPLISH YOUR #1 GOAL – The Freedom Journal is an accountability partner that won’t let you fail. Say goodbye to procrastination and distractions. Imagine starting your Freedom Journey on Day 1 KNOWING the accomplishment of your #1 goal is just 100 days away. The Freedom Journal will guide you every step of the way!
- ★ THE BEST BONUSES – In addition to an incredible daily journal, you’ll gain access to our EXCLUSIVE private Facebook group where you can interact and engage with other amazing individuals who are looking to offer support and guidance. PLUS, you’ll get the AUDIOBOOK, the MOBILE APP and the FILLABLE PDF version of The Freedom Journal FREE!
- ★ GUARANTEED – The Freedom Journal has guided over 16,000 individuals towards accomplishing their #1 goal in 100 days, and I KNOW it can do the same for you. If you start your Freedom Journal and you don’t feel the same, just return it and I’ll send you a refund. Super simple! My top priority is helping you accomplish your #1 goal in 100 days.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Goals have brought us to this point because they always give us something to work towards. You can have a vague dream but no execution plan, and so you just sort of flail and stumble along... Whereas having a concrete plan on how you’re actually going to achieve those goals - you can’t beat it.The Freedom Journal is a step-by-step, actionable execution plan people can use to really achieve their big goals... You really break it down for them and give them those action steps; you give people a system to follow that makes achieving their goals so much easier and so much more inevitable.
~ Jill Stanton of Screw the 9 to 5
One of the things I like about The Freedom Journal... I open it up and it just looks really well-designed, really clear, it’s so inviting - you just want to start writing in it right away.I’d encourage someone I love to use The Freedom Journal because it’ll get them to hold themselves accountable. They’ll see whether they’ve used it day to day because it’s not hidden inside an app - you actually get to see as you flip through the pages what you’ve done; and it pushes you to do everything you need to be clear about your goals and to actually start taking action on them.
~ Andrew Warner of Mixergy
The Freedom Journal will guide you through a gratitude exercise each morning to get your day started strong.
Then, once you've identified your #1 FOCUS for the day you'll state your three main objectives and create an action plan to help lead you to success.
Each night The Freedom Journal will prompt you to reflect on what worked and what didn't work and help you identify solutions for your struggles. You'll finish your day with a positive affirmation and be prepared to set the following day ON FIRE!
The Freedom Journal is made up of ten 10-day sprints, so you'll be accomplishing 10 micro-goals on your journey. This will provide you with the momentum and motivation you'll need to IGNITE your #1 goal in 100 days!
One of the most powerful actions you'll take with The Freedom Journal is reflecting on your progress.
You’ll conduct three quarterly reviews so you can identify what has been working over the last 25 days, and well as what has not been working.
The Freedom Journal will help you adjust as needed so you can continue your journey towards accomplishing your #1 goal in 100 days!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You could look a the photos posted of the two pages, make 99 copies and save yourself the money. Considering that this is the most expensive journal that I have ever seen, I expected so much more content. I expect some variety in the day to day pages. I expect some more thought put into the generic questions.
The ONLY difference between the pages is the advertisement on the bottom of the page. Yes, on each "day" page on the bottom you will see a "recommended source". Many of these recommended sources are paid advertisers on the authors podcast. So in addition to the steep price, you get a motivational journal full of advertisements. The Freedom Journal: All Sizzle, No Steak.
My current goal was 25k in profit for my business .
7 days left and we are at the 24k mark !
This journal is such a huge part of my routine now days and I don't see myself neglecting this habit !
To anyone wondering whether $39 (and FREE shipping) is worth it? Do you not think that your goal, the thing that you want most in your life is not worth $39 to achieve? That is just $.39 /day!
I struggled my ENTIRE LIFE to accomplish a goal that was for ME. Yes, I took self-development courses and read books about goals and achieving, and I started a plan and fell off and didn't achieve my goals. What I love about the Freedom Journal is that it breaks goal achievement down into daily and sprint nuggets, it reminds me to be grateful for what I did achieve each day, if only something small, and it reminds me that tomorrow, I have the opportunity to focus again on my goal and the daily tasks I can take to move toward my big goal.
The Freedom Journal helped me turn $ .39 per day into a business I own doing $77,000/month in sales. And I am worth it.
You are too! Get the Freedom Journal.
Most recent customer reviews
I've been using the Freedom Journal for the year and a half and cannot believe the things I've been...Read more