- Age Range: 4 - 8 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - 3
- Lexile Measure: AD660L (What's this?)
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Puffin Books; Reprint edition (December 27, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0142408948
- ISBN-13: 978-0142408940
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 0.1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 39 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#89,176 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #160 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Difficult Discussions > Prejudice & Racism
- #184 in Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > United States > 1900s
- #328 in Books > Children's Books > Geography & Cultures > Multicultural Stories > African-American
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Freedom on the Menu: The Greensboro Sit-Ins Paperback – December 27, 2007
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 39 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
to believe that there were rules again being able to eat lunch at a store or that certain
people were denied the right to sit at a lunch counter. He had to write a report about
why this happened and ways people can combat injustice and it really caused him to think.
Another great selection any time of the year, but especially for all kids during Black History
month. It shows the history of entire families getting involved in fighting for civil rights. It
helps kids recognize that even little kids can play a role in changing history or doing something
about practices that are wrong or unfair. Highly recommend it.