Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wiggles Wags & Whiskers Freedom No-Pull Harness Training Package
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Freedom No-Pull Harness design minimizes or eliminates pulling, neck strain, and the chance of escape. The Freedom Harness is recommended by trainers as the "ultimate in flexibility, control, and training." Vets love the harness because it is designed to walk from the back of the dog keeping their spinal cords in alignment. Adoption groups love it because of its ease of use.
- Comfortable and durable! The Freedom harness has a soft Swiss velvet lining on the strap that goes behind the legs to help prevent rubbing, chaffing and sores that sometimes can be seen with other harness designs. All of the edges of the webbing are turned out to keep them from irritating your dog's skin. This well made harness will stand up to daily use by even the strongest dogs!
- Multi-functional: The harness can be used for discouraging pulling when attached to the front or for exercise when attached to the back. The double ended leash (included) can be attached to both the front and back of the harness or just the front or the back. Test it to see which works best for you and your dog! Industry leading lifetime chewing warranty: The manufacturer will replace up to two chewed straps for free, no questions asked, for just the cost of shipping.
- Reduces pulling! The patented action loop sits at the back of the dog between the shoulders allowing your dog to walk in a straight line without twisting or straining, while discouraging pulling by gently tightening around the chest.
- SIZING: Use a soft tape measure and measure the circumference of your dog's chest by placing the tape measure all the way around the chest (rib cage), behind the front legs. The tape measure should be not pulled too tight, but not loose. XSMALL: 14-20" girth, 12-17 lbs; SMALL: 18-24" girth, 18-25 lbs; MEDIUM 5/8'' WIDTH: 23-28" girth, 25-65 lbs; MEDIUM 1'' WIDTH; 23-28" girth, 25-65 lbs; LARGE: 27-32" girth, 60-85 lbs; XLARGE: 31-37" girth, 85-140 lbs; XXLARGE: 36-44" girth, 140-250 lbs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The 2 Hounds Design Freedom No-Pull Harness is "The Ferrari of Dog Walking Harnesses" - Grisha Stewart, Ahimsa Dog Training, Seattle, WA. Featuring a martingale loop on the back of the harness that tightens gently around your dog's chest to discourage pulling as well as a front loop for ultimate control. Perfect for all dogs: Great control, four points of adjustability and maximum comfort and safety make this harness perfect for puppies as well as adult and senior dogs of all breeds. It is also great for dogs with amputations, arthritis or other injuries. The Freedom Harness features a ring on the front of the chest for an additional control point which lets you "steer" your dog and redirect his or her attention which make leash training easier. Using a double ended leash (included) allows you to connect to the front and back of the harness simultaneously, allowing you to steer your dog like using the reins on a horse and redirect his attention back to you. The double ended nylon leash is 5/8" wide for smaller sizes and 1" wide for the larger sizes. It is 3.5 feet long when you use the dual connection, or 5 feet long when you use the single connection and connect the other end to the handle. Industry leading lifetime chewing warranty: The manufacturer will replace up to two chewed straps for free, no questions asked, for just the cost of shipping. Contact us if your harness needs to be repaired to get the correct mailing address. ----100% Made in the USA! Easy to put on and take off. Washable. The Freedom Training Package includes training instructions and the double ended leash.----
Size: Large | Color: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness Training Package, Large, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||etailz||Net Pet Shops||Purchase Direct from the Designer & Inventor of The Freedom No-Pull Harness||Net Pet Shops||Net Pet Shops||Purchase Direct from the Designer & Inventor of The Freedom No-Pull Harness|
Top customer reviews
I have tried many solutions event he popular no pull leader from Thunder shirt and this has been the most effective and I will not walk any dog without it. I have purchased a few of these as spares for when we have other dogs we are exercising.
I bought one for my 14 year old Lab/pointer cross, when we discovered he has some small cervical compression fractures, and also strained his neck while rough-housing with the "Big Guy" (see below, 90 pound Lab.) This has been a dream come true for him in his old age, taking all of the strain and pull of a leash on his poor old neck, and placing it squarely on his chest and torso where he is clearly more comfortable with it. The vet recommended this, and it's worked like a charm for increased comfort.
I bought a large for my new-to-me 90 pound adult chocolate Lab. It fit perfectly (pay attention to the sizing charts- they're very accurate,) and the difference was noticeable the first time out. I had increased control immediately.
Being the dog that he is, however, he has "adjusted" to the harness, and now pulls as much as always. Clearly more training is needed, and this is on me.
The biggest advantages to this particular harness are the increased control over the dog (when he starts to go insane, forgets I'm on the other end of the leash and could be harmed by his behavior/action, and attempts to lunge into traffic, or at any man on a bicycle, or the neighbor's Boxer dog.) I have a little bit of an edge with this harness. I recommend the training package, with the funny leash that hooks to the chest and the back- this seems to make a difference giving increased control when used as indicated in the picture.
Also, I don't wince at the sound of him compressing his own trachea, or windpipe, when he is straining against the leash on a regular collar. I would comfort myself with the idea that it was a self limiting problem in that if he cut off his own air supply entirely he would at least stop pulling ;)
But with the harness I also don't worry about him injuring his trachea or cervical soft tissue, and costing me yet more at the vet, and himself the misery of injury. The harness is a winner on this count- more comfortable for him, and anatomically appropriate and safe.
The other big selling point was my Amazon purchase came with one free repair, for the cost of postage. This seemed like a red flag at first (why would I need repair service?) But now that we're on our THIRD of these harnesses, I understand- If I put this harness on my dog more than 15 in advance of our walk, and leave him unsupervised, he chews clean through it rendering it useless.
When I bought these harnesses direct from the inventor's website, they charge for the repair warranty unless you buy a sort of "extended" warranty at the time of initial purchase. When I buy from Amazon (exact same product) the seller offers to repair once at no cost to me, save postage. This is a HUGE bonus, and I recommend buying from Amazon for this reason. I bought my original 2 harnesses direct from Freedomnopullharness.com, and threw the first one out after he chewed through it. I have the second one he chewed through, and will be asking about the cost to repair the severed piece.
Basically, I found this the best of all harnesses (and I've bought a bunch of different kinds in my quest for the ideal,) and my last ditch effort before using the Gentle Leader head harness (Which I may still try...)