Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness Training Package, Medi..." and save 15% off the $37.98 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
3 Year Asurion Portable Electronics Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Wiggles Wags & Whiskers Freedom No-Pull Harness Training Package
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Freedom No-Pull Harness design minimizes or eliminates pulling, neck strain, and the chance of escape. The Freedom Harness is recommended by trainers as the "ultimate in flexibility, control, and training." Vets love the harness because it is designed to walk from the back of the dog keeping their spinal cords in alignment. Adoption groups love it because of its ease of use.
- Comfortable and durable! The Freedom harness has a soft Swiss velvet lining on the strap that goes behind the legs to help prevent rubbing, chaffing and sores that sometimes can be seen with other harness designs. All of the edges of the webbing are turned out to keep them from irritating your dog's skin. This well made harness will stand up to daily use by even the strongest dogs!
- Multi-functional: The harness can be used for discouraging pulling when attached to the front or for exercise when attached to the back. The double ended leash (included) can be attached to both the front and back of the harness or just the front or the back. Test it to see which works best for you and your dog! Industry leading lifetime chewing warranty: The manufacturer will replace up to two chewed straps for free, no questions asked, for just the cost of shipping.
- Reduces pulling! The patented action loop sits at the back of the dog between the shoulders allowing your dog to walk in a straight line without twisting or straining, while discouraging pulling by gently tightening around the chest.
- SIZING: Use a tape measure and measure the circumference of your dog's chest by placing the tape measure all the way around the chest (rib cage), behind the front legs. The tape measure should be not pulled too tight, but not loose. 5/8" XSMALL: 14"-20" chest, 13-21 lbs; 5/8" SMALL: 18"-24" chest, 18-35 lbs; 5/8" MEDIUM: 22"-28" chest, 30-50 lbs; 1" MEDIUM; 22"-28" chest, 30-50 lbs; 1" LARGE: 26"-32" chest, 45-80 lbs; 1" XLARGE: 30"-38" chest, 75-135 lbs; 1" XXLARGE: 36"-44" chest, 125-200 lbs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The 2 Hounds Design Freedom No-Pull Harness is "The Ferrari of Dog Walking Harnesses" - Grisha Stewart, Ahimsa Dog Training, Seattle, WA. Featuring a martingale loop on the back of the harness that tightens gently around your dog's chest to discourage pulling as well as a front loop for ultimate control. Perfect for all dogs: Great control, four points of adjustability and maximum comfort and safety make this harness perfect for puppies as well as adult and senior dogs of all breeds. It is also great for dogs with amputations, arthritis or other injuries. The Freedom Harness features a ring on the front of the chest for an additional control point which lets you "steer" your dog and redirect his or her attention which make leash training easier. Using a double ended leash (included) allows you to connect to the front and back of the harness simultaneously, allowing you to steer your dog like using the reins on a horse and redirect his attention back to you. The double ended nylon leash is 5/8" wide for smaller sizes and 1" wide for the larger sizes. It is 3.5 feet long when you use the dual connection, or 5 feet long when you use the single connection and connect the other end to the handle. Industry leading lifetime chewing warranty: The manufacturer will replace up to two chewed straps for free, no questions asked, for just the cost of shipping. Contact us if your harness needs to be repaired to get the correct mailing address. ----100% Made in the USA! Easy to put on and take off. Washable. The Freedom Training Package includes training instructions and the double ended leash.----
Size: Medium (1” wide) | Color: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Freedom No Pull Harness and Leash Training Kit Raspberry Large
Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness Training Package with Leash, Teal Large
Freedom No-Pull Harness ONLY, Medium 1" Purple
Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness Training Package - 5/8" Small Black
Freedom No Pull Velvet Lined Dog Harness and Leash Training Package Red Large
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Five Barking Dogs!||etailz||etailz||Net Pet Shops||etailz||Pets and Purses|
|Size||Medium (1” wide)||Large||Large||Medium (1" Wide)||Small||Large|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
From day one, the harness limited the pulling and we were able to go on longer, more enjoyable walks. Slipping the harness on and off his head is a breeze. It comes with a guide on various configurations you can do depending on how you would like to train your pup. As all the other reviews have mentioned, the velvet piece around his chest is a nice feature that limits the chafing. He seems to walk more freely and happily too. Even our dog sitter who has 10 years experience in taking care of dogs has praised this harness. While each dog is different, we highly recommend this harness especially if you've already tried other harnesses with little success on limiting the pulling.
I have a 60lbs. German Shepherd that LOVES to pull especially right when the walk is starting out due to excitement. I will say - that just like any other dog training tool this will not be a magic fix-all for you. You still need to remember that the harness provides "guidance" and steers the dog where you you want it to go. Feedback in other words.
You will need to use a mixture of treats, audible ques, and directional pulling on the harness.
It's a bonus that this comes with the dual lead and I use it and appreciate it very much. I often use a regular leash for extra length, and latch it to the circular ring that attaches to the handle of this lead.
All in all the construction is top notch, the design is sound and the price is right. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to have full control of their dog and has tried pronged, gentle leaders, and other type harnesses. I use this at the lake and getting wet is not a problem. I really appreciate the solid construction for my big puller.
Thanks for the wonderful product!
We adopted the most adorable 7yo 70lb pit bull from the humane society (who had a tendency to pull) for Christmas. I originally purchased the Petsafe Easy Walk harness since a pulling 70lb pit bull vs my 100lb butt was no contest (found this out the hard way). My butt got whooped every time. However, I had to return the harness since it has started to cut into his armpits and chest! Poor puppy...
I did some research and found this harness with high reviews and decided to try it out. I’m so happy I did. After a couple of minutes walking with the harness on it was a miracle! No more pulling! I’m totally telling all my neighbors and friends about it. Thank you!
It also has a nice soft underside which goes around the dog's belly.
This is our second harness since our dog recently decided to eat the first while she was in the car.
Our dog is a german shepard mix, and is 52 pounds. The medium fit perfectly for her.