Customer Reviews: Freedom Spring System - Rebounder (Mini Trampoline) with Resistance Training
Amazon Vehicles Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 New Professional Skin Care Cozy Knits STEM Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon bajillions bajillions bajillions  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Leonard Cohen Shop Cycling on Amazon

on January 3, 2010
I bought a Freedom Spring System a couple years ago. It's the only exercise equipment I have ever used on a continuous basis that didn't end up in the garage after a few months.

I struggle with my weight, and this helps me with other health issues no matter how much I weigh. It helps keep circulation in my knees, which get painful and unsteady if I don't use my Freedom Spring. It has also helped me with balance.

It wasn't hard to put in my house. I just had to make the decision to find a place and keep it there. That way I use it and don't put it away, never to be seen again. I decided that if I have a place to eat, bathe and sleep, then I should have a place to exercise. I am really glad I did, because I know I am healthier for it.

This isn't one of those obnoxious rebounder setups that you see advertised. The manufacturer doesn't encourage the high bounce, which is good, because I wouldn't do it anyway. Because you are combining the aerobics and the strength training, you only need to bounce gently. I was surprised how quickly I can control my heart rate by just incorporating the resistance exercises.

This is great for people that wouldn't otherwise use a me. And you can get really good stretches. After a long day on the computer, I can really relax and relieve my shoulder muscles on this.

I would say this is the most efficient exercise system I have run across. It was worth every penny - I even canceled my gym membership.
on February 5, 2010
My wife & I bought a Freedom Spring 3 yrs ago when I was in my early 40's & for the 1st time in my life I was struggling to stay thin. It was depressing the day my wife & I were walking w/ our arms around each other & she grabbed a hold of my "love handles" as she calls them. So we bought the Freedom Spring & I was surprised how much fun it is, especially w/ good up-beat music...but what pleased me most was the fact that I not only lost the Love Handles & my belly, but my arms, chest, & back are more defined & larger, as if I had been lifting weights. I also found after a few months my endurance & energy improved tremendously. I use the freedom Spring at least 4 times a week, sometimes more since it's actually a pleasure to use, and produces such noticable results I am motivated to keep it up. I recommend this product for anyone that wants to lose weight, tone their muscles, but don't have a lot of free time since I saw results using it 20 mins per session (although sometimes I go twice that long since I enjoy it). It was very simple to set up, and the cost is competitive compared to even ordinary rebounders.
on April 24, 2013
This Rebounder has changed my life! I am a 55 year old woman with arthritis and knee problems. I have been struggling to get my weight down for years. Exercising just plain hurts! But not any more. I had tried a less expensive rebounder, and found it very hard on my knees. But with Freedom Spring, my knees hurt me less and less. No more knee brace at all, and I'm feeling stronger every day! I look forward to exercise now, and am have a blast doing it! Thanks Freedom Spring for a great product.