Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 31-40 of 208 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 249 reviews
on May 27, 2016
Freefall is a must-read for liver's of romantic suspense. From the first page, it grabs your attention and doesn't let go until it ends, much too soon. The ending is perfect but the characters seem like they have more to say. I couldn't read it fast enough and was sorry when it was over.
on February 19, 2017
This book has it all. Action. Betrayal. Desperation. Fear.
Redemption. Forgiveness. Faith. Love.
Seriously one of the best books I've read in a long time. I will definitely be reading more from this author.
on December 9, 2016
It has been a while since I read this, but as I remember, this is full of Christian religious references that might irritate some readers. Nevertheless it is a passably well written book. Although I am a Christian I seldom read Christian novels due to the shallow nature of some of the writing. I did enjoy this book, though and recommend it to those who enjoy Christian literature.
on September 24, 2017
Heitzman is deeply into real faith She allows fear and doubt but triumphs in the end. Prayers are earnest but not always answered according to expectations but according to Providence
on January 11, 2017
I don't mind a little soul searching and if the character asks god for a little direction, each to their own right?
However this was slathered with religious over-tones. So much so, that I couldn't finish the book.
Author has a nice style, if she could make it a little less focused on the almighty that would've made for an enjoyable book.
on June 12, 2014
Freefall was such an unexpected treat! It was a bit of an emotional roller coaster, but it became one of those sweet reads that I hated to see come to a close. Heitzmann does a wonderful job creating her characters, and I would truly like to spend time with several of them (especially Okelani). This book has mystery, humor, romance, and as an added bonus - Hawaii! There were enough twists and turns to keep me in suspense until the last chapters. I will certainly be looking for other books by this author.
on February 2, 2016
I really enjoyed this book. I especially liked that it is Christian fiction. Really great read!
on January 23, 2014
I have been introduced to a storyteller who has the ability to fully engage her readers in the experience of her book. "Freefall" is part mystery, part romance and part inspirational. It's great to read a cleanly written story. Kristen Heitzmann immerses the reader into Hawaiian culture and weaves her characters in and out of situations that made me wonder, "And then what happened?" I like that quality. It's what keeps me reading and turning the pages. I am looking forward to reading another Heitzmann story.
on August 14, 2015
Kristen is an extraordinary writer. Her stories pull me in and keep me till the end. Then, I miss the characters. I don't ordinarily choose non-historical fiction. But Kristen's books all have an edge to them, they have intelligence and courage and inspiration built in. I consider her one of the better writers in this genre.
on July 25, 2014
This story gripped by attention from the start. Very intense and fast moving, I couldn't put it down. Beautiful descriptions of the island and the waterfalls. How Cameron come to believe his sister's gift of insights of danger, would bring him the love of his life. Danger, tragedy, and triumph when God is first in your life is well told. I would definitely encourage you to read this story. Author is definitely gifted and I will buy her next novel.