Freegrace Premium Collapsible Bucket Compact Portable Folding Water Container - Lightweight & Durable - Includes Handy Tool Mesh Pocket
- ✔ 10L size: 7.87 x 9.84 inch(0.5 Pounds/229g),Capacity:610 Cu.In; 16L size: 9.44 x 11.8 inch(0.63 Pounds/288g),Capacity:976 Cu.In
- ✔ MULTI-PURPOSE COLLAPSIBLE BUCKET: Looking for an easy and practical way to hold water for washing hands, dishes or even laundry while you're enjoying your camping? Sick and tired of the outrageous cost of a car-wash when you're on the go? Well, Freegrace's compact bucket is here to save the day!
- ✔ LIGHTWEIGHT & SELF-SUPPORTING: Unlike lesser quality buckets, our bucket is extremely light, easily foldable and support its weight and stand upright, even when set down with no other support!
- ✔ DURABLE & WELL-MADE: When it comes to our compact collapsible buckets, we make a point of using nothing but the best materials available (Premium 500D Tarpaulin), state-of-the-art production procedures (a strong durable material with double-stitched, sealed seams), and strict quality control. That's the only way we can be certain they meet the high standards and expectations of our customers - you!
- ✔ BPA FREE AND 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE : Our Freegrace bucket is free from any harmful toxins, so it is completely safe for farm animals feeding and pets water-drinking directly from our bucket. If, however, you don't find your new bucket to be up to your standards, don't worry - it's covered by a 90-day money back guarantee!
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Afford Yourself The Collapsible Water Container You Deserve - Starting Today!
Are you a fan of the Great Outdoors, never missing a chance to go on an adventure?
Don't you hate it, though, when you're left with no way to wash your hands, face, dishes, or laundry?
Wouldn't it be great if you had a quick and easy way to store and use water for your everyday needs?
Well, you're in luck! This simple yet smart product by Freegrace may just prove to be what you've been looking for!
Premium Compact Collapsible Bucket Lightweight & Durable - Portable Folding Water Container
This great folding and collapsible bucket is the absolute best water container you could use when you're away from home.
Portable, lightweight, quick-drying and tear-resistant, it comes in many different designs, colors and sizes:
- 10L Size: 9.85" * 7.87" (D*H) - 0.5 pounds / 229g - 2.6 gallon.
- 16L Size: 11.80" * 9.44" (D*H) - 0.63 pounds / 288g - 4.2 gallon.
- 23L Size: 13" * 10.64" (D*H) - 1.19 pounds / 540g - 6.1 gallon.
What's more, these designs are available in a multitude of vibrant colors, accompanied by lid & mesh pocket accessories!
The Most Effective Collapsible Water Container On Market
Freegrace buckets are great for camping, outdoors, road trips, travel, emergency, fishing, picnics - even for washing dishes, hauling water, and washing clothes or cleaning your feet from sand when you are on the beach.
Sturdy and stable when standing or collapsed flat and easy to store when you need it gone. It can be kept in the trunk for a spur of the moment trip to the beach or slipped into a suitcase.
This is one of the most space efficient buckets out there. It is convenient to store when not in use and it weighs little in your luggage. Use it to carry water, wash up dish or dirty laundry while camping, hiking. Keeping the bucket stored in your car makes you ready for any carrying task you might encounter.
Side D-ring on the bottom side for easier pouring
Multifunctional Bucket for so many uses!
Fruit Picking Bucket while harvesting your own garden.
Fish Container while enjoying your fishing trip.
Gardening Bag for your own garden.
Wash dishes and laundry anywhere you like while enjoying your camping trip.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the review, you can see 2 photos attached of my testing. I filled up the bucket most of the way. I had it filled up all the way, but some of the water will spill out when you move it and there is no way to avoid that. From my testing, I found the bucket will stand up on its own when filled with all the way with water and its handles are strong enough to being dangled from a piece of wood board or from a carabineer. I've actually left it almost full (as mentioned some of the water do spill out while being moved) for several days now trying different set ups that I might use to dangle this bucket from a tree branch. It has stood up to all of it. I've left it hanging over night, during the day, and stress tested it as much as possible as I obviously don't want 50 pounds crashing down on my head in the forest.
Also due to the dark color of the bucket, my water actually heated up quite fast after being left out in the sun and it was able to absorb the ambient temperature really well too.
One con I did notice, and I'm sure is with all collapsible buckets, is that it can't stand up straight when there is empty or only partially filled. For it to stand up on its own all the way, you have to have it filled up with water or else it will collapse on its own. Since I think this happens to all collapsible buckets, I won't dock it any stars.
As of right now, I recommend you get this bucket if you are looking to make a camp shower. Just use some reusable wire ties and wrap a long plastic tube to the handles with one end of the tube in the water Once you hang this up on a tree and get some water flowing through the tube, gravity will do the rest siphoning the water down and you can have a nice camp shower.
This will collapse if not set down perfectly or bumped into by, say, a cat, so I do not recommend removing it from the bathtub while full. The straps are quite sturdy and I tend to hang mine from the hot-and-cold taps in the tub (I have the kind with two handles, fortunately) while washing so it stays upright.
Update: Owned for over 6 months now, bucket is still in perfect condition. Will buy more for other tasks as weather permits for outdoor work in the garden and yard.
The one complaint I have, is that it doesn't turn into a bucket very well. When you fill it and work the edge with your hands, it starts to take shape. But it really seems to want to fold back up. Fill it to the brim and let it sit awhile, seems to do the trick.
Top international reviews
Das kleine Netz, kann man an den Eimer hängen und so z.B. Putzmaterial aufbewahren.
Wir nutzen denn Eimer zum Reinigen der Pferdetränken.
Dafür ist der Eimer toll, da er kaum Platz im Schrank braucht.
Desweiteren ist es Vorteilhaft das man dass Werkzeug ins Netz packen. So ist alles viel einfacher beisammen und er lässt sich einfach als normale Plastik Eimer tragen und ist zudem auch leichter.
Schade ist das man aus Ihm nicht Trinken darf, so dass man Ihn nicht im Notfall im Winter denn Pferden geben darf.
Das ist etwas unschön und verringert die Möglichkeiten.