BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 14, 2014
I have read many "self help" books, and I have not been inpsired for years. This book has re-inspired me and I have actually done the exercises. I have told other friends about this book. I highly recommend anyone get this book.. It is so simple you will think no way. It is, I purchased the book in Oct 2013 today is Feb 14, 2014, and by doing some of the excercises I have already manifested some of dreams. It's a lot like Set the intention and then forget it. Relax and let it happen, yes Virginia it is that easy if we don't get in our own way!

It was a good reminder of things I have known I just needed a refresher! Thank you Debra.
on January 21, 2016
Debra Katz bring up many important issues that most of the books on the law of attraction and creating your own reality don't take into account. For example, one's deeper, unconscious beliefs; one's life purpose; and how our lives interact with others in relationships. She also offers unique processes for exploring, clearing, and seeing, as energy and images, the truth of what is going on.
on March 18, 2012
I got this book because I was really curious. Also it was mentioned in The Key to The Secret: How to Manifest from the Heart, which is a sort of compilation of LoA ideas. This book is very useful, the author has clearly done her homework. Alignment is really critical to success at using LoA, and this author covers that. There is a pretty good explanation of how manifestation works- well it's reasonable, I'm not sure anybody really knows everything about it. I wish she had put a summary of the exercises at the end, the way The Key to the Secret did, that would have made the book more useful, but I'm used to having to do my own summaries. This is a useful book, well worth getting. Mike Dooley's Leveraging the Universe: 7 Steps to Engaging Life's Magic would be a useful counterpoint.
on January 29, 2015
Again, Debra hits a home run. Freeing the Genie Within: Manifesting Abundance, Creativity & Success in Your Life is full of easy to follow exercises and great insights to help the reader understand the whys behind creating the life of their dreams. Even as a practicing clairvoyant I always, always, always pick up useful information from Debra’s books. This is a keeper!
on May 21, 2017
Kicking myself. Bought in 2014 and just now getting round to reading the book. Not your typical LOA fare by far. This is a very inspiring and down to earth book with practical metaphysical suggestions that are easy to implement. I hope Debra has another book in the pipeline about anything. She's a born teacher who is having an impact on humanity in her own special way.
on April 5, 2017
Loved this book. I have highlighted, underlined and dog eared pages to read again. Debra Lynn Katz is accessible without a shred of the smoke and mirrors type of psychic. She makes you feel good about coming out as a psychic, and enjoying the benefits of manifesting.
on October 6, 2010
Like a lot of folks, I've read quite a bit about the Law of Attraction and even have read some of the follow on books on how to be more effective at manifesting. But this book is the first to give both a clear overview of how manifestation works and practical energy based techniques for ensuring that you are in alignment with manifesting what you want. I bought the Kindle version first because I like being able to scan through most books. But I found the exercises so useful I wanted to "clip" and print out each one and I reached my Kindle clipping limit, so I also bought a paper version! Definitely a keeper in my metaphysical library.
on January 13, 2014
This book is like a real genie. If you are experienced with meditating and groung yourself, then you can easily get what you want in life. This book has made me have the outcomes of more money and success in life. Buy this book to get the things you dream of. The havingness gauge exercise works best!
on February 22, 2013
I really enjoy all of Debra Lynne Katz' books. This one was just as fun to read as her other books. I enjoyed the excercises. I have recommended it to friends and have read portions of it to family members. Her advice is practical, grounded, and sound. Howerver, she also reminds of us of the magic and miracles involved in manifesting our goals.
on December 25, 2014
A MUST HAVE!!! I have tried the exercises in this book and find I am now manifesting very quickly. I even tried one during a raffle and won! Like all of her books, it is worth owning.