Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show

Showing 1-10 of 110 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 147 reviews
on August 20, 2015
This is an excellent resource for those entangled in a narcissistic abuse relationship. Dr.Martinez-Lewi provides insight into the world of the narcissist. Then, she assists the reader with practical tools and suggestions for freeing oneself from the abuse. It is an extremely difficult and painful process, but the book can clarify the issue and set healing in motion. Also, I took advantage of Dr.Martinez-Lewi's telephone consultation service and found her to be helpful. The situation was specific to workplace abuse and she generously gave her counsel. Would highly recommend her book and am looking forward to future writings.
on May 6, 2013
Dr. Martinez-Lewi does an outstanding job describing the narcissistic personaltity. She outlines in gripping detail how a narcissist operates and what those who are victimized by this "wolf is sheep's clothing" can do to ensure their sanity during and after the relationship.
on December 23, 2016
Excellent! Clear and concise with complete truth as to choices. It's true that the answer to what you are seeking when you read the title is clearly within the book. The choices that were outlined and explained thoroughly, outcome and all, were not choices I planned on. I have dealt with the situation long enough to imagine what I might find out in this book, but was hoping there would be another alternative that would be more appealing, I highly recommend this book, and I recommend following her suggestions.
on January 23, 2017
Very well written book with good material. I know a lot of about Narcissists and this just reaffirmed everything I knew but said it so much better! I had to deal with a Narcissistic family group - covert Narcissist, malignant Narcissist and a sociopath with anti-social traits. Set myself free. They're still smearing me and lying about me of course... but one day we'll all see God. :)
on April 25, 2014
Wishing the author would have skipped the master's dissertation about well-known narcissists and stuck to practical advice for everyday Joe and Ethel. The inner journey advice at the end of the book, I found not necessary. Save it for another book.
on May 16, 2017
average book on a sad topic.....
on January 28, 2016
One book that EVERYONE needs to read for self preservation, seriously!! So those of us that are NOT in that category can stay safe and sane, no offense!
on March 20, 2013
Very good advice for those of you raised by a narcissist (and I was ) or encountering difficulties in a relationship and you suspect narcissistic personality disorder is the culprit . Linda Martinez is right on with her assessments here . I am thankful for the book and the price is cheap compared to the help it has given me
on December 19, 2012
This book was a page turner simply because just about everything that is explained about why narcissists are the way they are, how narcissists charm their way into people's hearts, and then how they run people over who are no longer of use is right on. As I wrote the author, "Your advice on how to overcome personal insecurities, become more self-aware & confident, and listen to one’s own intuition to overcome one’s narcissistic tendencies and deal with other narcissists in one’s life are dead on – and something I have and will strive to personally improve every day. I plan to read your blogs religiously and re-read Chapter 9 of your book regularly!". Must read.
on July 11, 2017