- Paperback: 170 pages
- Publisher: Advantage Media Group (May 19, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1599325314
- ISBN-13: 978-1599325316
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,249,274 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Freelance Nation: Work When You Want, Where You Want. How to Start a Freelance Business. Paperback – May 19, 2015
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
J. Melissa Cooper, SPHR, PHR, is a freelancer and Internet entrepreneur. Melissa started her first freelance business with $700 and within five years had it generating over $3mm per year. In addition to various freelance endeavors, Melissa is a founding partner of HirePerfect, a unique search firm that has pioneered the first pay-per-resume™ program in the industry. She has an M.S. in Human Resource Management from New York University and a B.A. from Brandeis University.