- File Size: 238 KB
- Print Length: 61 pages
- Publisher: Lil Black Dress Press (October 3, 2012)
- Publication Date: October 3, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009M8LNXY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #760,518 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Freelance Writing Jobs: 101+ Online Writing Jobs! (Work From Home Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The guide is a short read, with concise structure and full of helpful information. Included are:
1. Helpful chapter on how-to organize your writing jobs. Writer makes a point that freelancing is a great opportunity but it requires discipline, accountability and strict record keeping.
2. How to avoid different scams. A must read for any beginner.
3. How to set reasonable rates for your work. In this age of huge competition from overseas, of payments via flat fee or revenue sharing, it can get pretty confusing. Read the chapter to figure out how to determine your hourly rate.
4. How to showcase your talent as a writer. Something that every freelancer should be mindful of. Importance of having a well developed portfolio of writing samples.
5. How to write for Revenue-sharing sites. This is probably my favorite chapter for revenue-sharing sites can be rather confusing but, thankfully, Lee Mellott provides a clear blueprint on how to navigate them and maximize one's profits.
6. Finally, the collection of 101+ places online that offer opportunity to earn money for writing. That chapter is worth the price of admission by itself.
There are more chapters and useful tips, I only mentioned ones that I've found of particular interest.
Overall, this is a useful book for anybody who is interested in freelance writing.
I think this is an invaluable book for any aspiring Freelance writer. The resource section alone is worth every penny you spend on the book.
Lee has written a well-thought out book and I for one found it well worth the price. In fact, I found it worth more than the price. If you want to know more about freelance writing, you need to read this book.