- File Size: 204 KB
- Print Length: 39 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Pro Se Press (February 23, 2015)
- Publication Date: February 23, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00TY254CY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,402,655 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #5023 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Espionage
- #5046 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- #9738 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
Freelancer: The Traveler Sanction (From the Pen of Bobby Nash Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Hopefully No Spoilers, but just saying...
Freelancer: The Traveler Sanction by Bobby Nash
When the US Secretary of Defense’s estranged daughter is kidnapped by terrorists who do not return her even after the ransom is paid, one of his staff suggests they call the Freelancer.
No one really knows who the Freelancer is, or what she really looks like. If you needed a name, she called herself Lance or Ms Lance. Her hair color and general looks often changed with each job. She was a master of disguise as well as a professional troubleshooter. When she was successful with her mission, you owed her a favor which she would collect at a time when she needed it most. Whatever she asked, you did if you owed her a favor.
The job now is hostage extraction. Along with the Secretary of Defense’s daughter, one of her friends has also been kidnapped. Tracking down the kidnappers is relatively easy. So is the escape, with the friend no longer alive and the Secretary of Defense’s daughter beaten and bruised.
It is what happens afterwards that no one is really prepared for…
Bobby Nash has given us an excellent introduction to a totally new Modern Pulp character. In the Freelancer, we have a heroine for hire who seems very prepared to face anything thrown at her. By this story she has already had a wealth of experience going back several years. A good number of people, some of them highly placed owe her favors that they are anxious to pay off. Perhaps she requires funding, transportation, access—she has someone who can give her whatever she needs. They owe the Freelancer a favor!
In this introductory tale, just how far those favors can take Ms Lance made extremely clear.
I give Bobby Nash a full five out of five stars! This amazing new character has made for an excellent read, and I look forward to more of the adventures of the Freelancer!
Quoth the Raven…
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Espionage
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Espionage