|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Japanese-Quartz movement
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
This fun and colorful unisex Sea Diver Neon collection of Freelook is never overlooked. Brightly colored fun watches. The neon plastic band is complimented with matching neon dial and bezel. White indices for both the hour and minute hands. Calendar date located at the 3 o'clock hour. This timepiece features reliable Japanese quartz movement, and a durable mineral crystal protects the analog dial. This watch is water resistant to a depth of 330 feet (100 meters).
In 1999 when French designers started the brand Freelook in Paris, their goal was to fill the void between luxury and fashion watches. The watches were sold at Galleries La Fayette (“The” department store in Paris). Influenced by the Paris runways and its fashionable environment, Freelook quickly became a favorite of many magazine editors and was and still is sported by celebrities and featured in several magazine editorials monthly. In 2003 Freelook was launched internationally at the Basel watch fair (the largest and most prestigious watch fair in the world) and was awarded the “prix d’excellence” by the AJA. In 2004 the company launched stateside selling to high-end retailers such as Fred Segal in Los Angeles, Henri Bendel in New York City and Jennifer Miller in the Hamptons.
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 3.8 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004NOTZ6O
- Item model number: HA1431-2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 31, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Freelook|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||36 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|