Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Clay Mask, Mint and Lemon, 6 Ounce
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:$7.08+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on September 4, 2011
I have never done a mask before but i have been bugging my fiance for months to buy us some to do something silly together. We decided to try this tonight, with nothing better to do, and are AMAZED at the results. He had very clogged dirty pores, and after keeping the mask on nearly an hour....i cannot BELIEVE the difference in his face. All his pores are clean and his face is smooth. My face is the same way!!! We have decided to do this once a week because it leaves your face feeling refreshed and very clean! It also shows a huge difference directly after you wash the mask off. If you rather try it first, Walmart also carried trial packs for about 1.37/pack.
on November 1, 2011
Despite the bad reviews this product is the best. I have very sensitive skin so it was hard to find a mask that didn't break me out. But this stuff doesn't break me out and brightens my skin. I can't say enough about it.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon January 8, 2016
This is a review of the mint & lemon clay mask.

For me, this is a good clay mask. Some of the Freeman clay masks (I've tried 4 or 5 kinds now) cause my eyes to sting a bit. But this one does not -- even when fresh out of the container. So that is an immediate point in its favor.

If I had to describe the smell, it is fresh. Mint and lemon are both ingredients in a lot of cleaning supplies, so I associate the combination with clean things. That holds true here. (The scent does fade a bit as the mask dries.)

With clay masks, I typically use them before showering. I apply to a clean face, let it dry, and then wash it off. I really think they help control oil and clear out my pores -- this one was no exception.

You can see the full ingredients list if you zoom in on the last product image. Please note that this does contain an artificial dye (it is a light blue color). I'd prefer if this ingredient hadn't been there, but on the other hand, it did not irritate my skin.

In the end, a lot of clay masks have very similar effects and this one was right in line with the others. I'd recommend choosing one based on how much you like the scent, if you're comparing the different ones from Freeman in particular. (Please note that although this contains menthol in the peppermint oil, it did not cause any kind of tingling or warming sensation.)
on January 29, 2011
This is the first clay mask I have tried, so I don't know how it compares to others, but I love it! The lemon and mint combination is an invigorating scent, and the mask gives my skin a nice, cool, tingling feeling. I also like that the clay dries quickly. I was able to take it off in 15 minutes. If I use this once a week, I notice that I don't get as many breakouts, and existing acne blemishes heal faster. This product has become a staple on my bathroom counter.
on February 24, 2016
I have only used this twice but i love it so far. It really cleared out my pores. It make my skin a little tight during the drying process, but not after i washed it off. Made my skin soft and supple.
on February 3, 2016
Tingles in the right way. It says use 3-4 times a week or something like that. This is a once a week to twice a week for me. Makes my skin feel soft and takes away the excess oil that builds up on my face. Good addition to my regimine. I do get little break outs, so this helps with that and de-stresses my face. I have a lot of stress going on, so that keeps my face constantly oily though my skin is dry. This is a good product. I may buy it again, or try something different.
on March 4, 2015
Literally, last night I had a huge blemish (like a horrible, painful, under the skin blemish). I put this on it, got in the bath, watched an episode of FRIENDS and then got out the bath. I rinsed off the mask, went to bed, and when I woke up this morning the blemish was gone! Now I don't think this is a miracle product but it definitely deserves 5 stars. This is exactly what I need and what I've been searching for because I have very problematic skin and this definitely controls oils and blemishes (: the whole line of masks are amazing. (:
on October 18, 2015
I bought this after reading reviews on makeupalley about how good it was at clearing out pores. It wasn't strong enough for me, I suppose, because I didn't see much improvement at all after using this product twice weekly for a around month. The black sugar and charcoal mask/scrub by the same company had better effects for me, although even there the results were modest but noticeable.
on March 31, 2016
I really love this mask!! The smell is strong, but nice. I love that it's a clay mask I feel like they work the best. I have oily/combo skin that is prone to the occasional stubborn breakout and I do believe this helps my skin. It makes it look brighter and feel so soft afterwards. Just feels clean and like it's working. I don't notice a significant amount of blackheads that come out but I do feel like it's loosening them and working beneath the skin, not just on the surface. Feels really refreshing and skin looks great after. I would probably buy this again.
on July 3, 2013
I really liked this mask. It has a subtle minty-citrus scent, and it applies, dries and rinses off the way most clay masks do. Once rinsed, it makes my skin extra soft, and not any more dried out than most clay masks. It hasn't been a miracle cure for my blackheads/acne but I think it helps when I use it frequently.