Freenove RFID Starter Kit for Arduino | Beginner Learning | UNO R3 MEGA NANO MICRO | 30 Projects, 165 Pages Detailed Tutorial
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Best tutorial -- 165 pages detailed tutorial(PDF), starting from the most basic electronic and programming knowledge.
- Rich projects -- 30 projects, each project has detailed circuit connection diagram and code interpretation.
- Package includes -- All the components needed to complete the projects in the tutorial, no welding required.
- Freenove UNO -- This kit contains Freenove UNO board, which is fully compatible with Arduino UNO.
- Technical support -- We are always ready to answer any questions you may have.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Tutorials and codes:
We provide detailed tutorial(PDF) and complete codes, you can view or download them before purchasing:
Contents of Tutorial:
Chapter 1 LED Blink
Project 1.1 Control LED by Manual Button
Project 1.2 Control LED by Arduino
Chapter 2 Two LEDs Blink
Project 2.1 Two LEDs Blink
Chapter 3 LED bar graph
Project 3.1 LED bar graph Display
Chapter 4 LED Blink Smoothly
Project 4.1 LEDs Emit Different Brightness
Project 4.2 LED Blink Smoothly
Chapter 5 Control LED Through Push Button
Project 5.1 Control LED Through Push Button
Project 5.2 Change LED State by Push Button
Chapter 6 Serial
Project 6.1 Send data through Serial
Project 6.2 Receive Data through Serial Port
Project 6.3 Application of Serial
Chapter 7 ADC
Project 7.1 ADC
Project 7.2 Control LED by Potentiometer
Project 7.3 Control LED through Photoresistor
(Download tutorial for details)
Chapter 16 RFID
Project 16.1 Read UID
Project 16.2 Read and write
Resistor color code
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|