Freestyle Men's 101995 Shark Oversize Case Digital Retro Digital Grey Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Japanese quartz digital movement with standard digital functions (day/time/date, dual time, alarms, countdown heat timer, chronograph and night vision backlight
- Solid stainless steel case, case back, crown and pushers
- Solid stainless steel bracelet and fold over clasp with hidden push button safety
- Durable hardened mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Simply stated, we are a watch company. We make sport watches for people who like to go out and do, and while we may not play the same sport or have the same passions, we all spend our time breathing, bleeding and sweating the same way. At the end of the day it's all about performance, and through the past 30 plus years Freestyle has become synonymous with performance. We are Freestyle, we are performance timing, and we are ALWAYS ON!
New for Fall 2011 we've upgraded the Killer Shark with a new silicone band, offering a much more comfortable and form fit feel compared to its polyurethane banded brother. While the case and digital module remain the same, the fit is killer. Like all Shark Watches, the Killer Shark is backed by our limited lifetime warranty. Water resistant to 100 meters.
- 48mm Case
- Dual Time
- Countdown Timer
- Hydro Pushers
- 100m H2o Resistance
- Night Vision
See all Product Description
History Freestyle was the first surf watch brand in the US. Since 1981, Freestyle has been making durable, dependable, stylish watches all built to withstand the abuses of the high-intensity, rider lifestyle, both in and out of the water. It is an authentic, credible action sports brand with roots in surf and founded on performance, providing stylish performance timepieces with enduring quality and durability, while maintaining competitive, affordable pricing. Freestyle Watches Feature:
Twenty-eight years ago, a couple of surfers turned a simple observation into a cultural icon. Nowhere could they find a watch that would withstand the abusive conditions of their lifestyle, and the damaging effect of salt water and sand. Necessity being the mother of invention, Freestyle was born. Freestyle has since evolved into a diverse collection of watches ranging from the iconic Shark watch to athlete designed signature time pieces.
Freestyle was the first surf watch brand in the US. Since 1981, Freestyle has been making durable, dependable, stylish watches all built to withstand the abuses of the high-intensity, rider lifestyle, both in and out of the water.
It is an authentic, credible action sports brand with roots in surf and founded on performance, providing stylish performance timepieces with enduring quality and durability, while maintaining competitive, affordable pricing.
Freestyle Watches Feature:
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- ASIN: B00B78WRB4
- Item model number: 101995
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 25, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Freestyle|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||47 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||44 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Chronograph, Light, Lap timer|
|Item weight||2.08 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|