- File Size: 501 KB
- Print Length: 74 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: March 3, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07B79G7CC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,033 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $9.00 (90%)
Freestyle 2018: The Ultimate Freestyle Cookbook: Quick and Easy Freestyle 2018 Recipes Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is a bit of an explanation of the program and has a listing of foods that are "zero point". It then has breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes that that the author has swapped out things like almond milk and coconut flour to make the dish healthier, but nothing so exotic that you couldn't find it at your local grocery store.
There is a bean and egg "muffin" recipe that has zero points that is made with simple ingredients that looks interesting, but there are recipes that have up to 11 points.
The recipes themselves look to be fairly well organized with the steps numbered, and the prep time indicated.
Issues I have with the book:
- Does not indicate how many points are allowed in a Freestyle Program per day
In checking online it does vary by gender and age, ballpark seems to be 23 Points
- No page numbers.
- Layout is choppy - It may be an Amazon conversion problem, but is aggravating to have a recipe scattered over several pages.
- Editing mistakes:
- No heading of Vegetables under what is zero points. As is, appears to be under Poultry.
- Cheesy Zucchini Lasagne does not indicate number of Freestyle Points
- Sausage Pasta with Garlic Cauliflower - Under 1 indicated "Past" instead of Pasta. There are times I would like to boil the past though.
Overall it is an okay book, but with a little tweaking could be a much better one.
this book provides enjoyable eating. It offers us the freedom to eat what we like.
It contains good and informative details about Weight Watchers.
It encourages us to eat more healthier and nutritious meals.
I find here as well that this program let's people get more freedom in using fewer smart points on a day and adding the points to another day.
Here're the recipes that I like with this book
EGG AND BANANA PANCAKE
BROCCOLI CHEESE OMELET
CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN BREAD
HERB AND VEGGIE CHEESE FRITTATA
CHEESE AND HAM CASSEROLE
CHICKEN TACO BOWLS AND CAULIFLOWER RICE
SLOW COOKED ITALIAN LASAGNA SOUP
CABBAGE CARROT BEEF SOUP
TANGY PEPPER CHICKEN
VEGGIE SAUSAGE PASTA
CHICKEN BREAST WITH CHEESE AND ONION
EGGPLANT PARMESAN WITH LOW CARB
CHEESY ZUCCHINI LASAGNA
SAUSAGE PASTA WITH GARLIC CAULIFLOWER
I am excited to try these recipes.