We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 3-hand precise Japanese-quartz movement
- Stainless steel case
- Polyurethane strap with adjustable buckle
- Japanese analog-quartz movement
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Freestyle
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The textured black polyurethane band of this Freestyle Men's Karlton Bracelet Watch helps you get a grip. A black dial and stainless steel bezel complement the watch's black band, stainless steel push piece, and black analog dial. The dial offers rounded luminescent hands, black stick minute markers, bar hour indicators, and a white calendar window. The Karlton arrives on a watch stand, tucked inside a multicolored Freestyle box. The timepiece is water resistant to 330 feet (100 m).
History Freestyle was the first surf watch brand in the US. Since 1981, Freestyle has been making durable, dependable, stylish watches all built to withstand the abuses of the high-intensity, rider lifestyle, both in and out of the water. It is an authentic, credible action sports brand with roots in surf and founded on performance, providing stylish performance timepieces with enduring quality and durability, while maintaining competitive, affordable pricing. Freestyle Watches Feature:
Twenty-eight years ago, a couple of surfers turned a simple observation into a cultural icon. Nowhere could they find a watch that would withstand the abusive conditions of their lifestyle, and the damaging effect of salt water and sand. Necessity being the mother of invention, Freestyle was born. Freestyle has since evolved into a diverse collection of watches ranging from the iconic Shark watch to athlete designed signature time pieces.
Freestyle was the first surf watch brand in the US. Since 1981, Freestyle has been making durable, dependable, stylish watches all built to withstand the abuses of the high-intensity, rider lifestyle, both in and out of the water.
It is an authentic, credible action sports brand with roots in surf and founded on performance, providing stylish performance timepieces with enduring quality and durability, while maintaining competitive, affordable pricing.
Freestyle Watches Feature:
- Package Dimensions: 5 x 3.4 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces
- ASIN: B0026RIRXC
- Item model number: FS81280
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Freestyle|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10 millimeters|
|Band width||39 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Water Resistant|
|Item weight||3.20 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
- The watch is definitely unique
- Can be used both casually and formally
- Despite the band not being leather, it still feels very comfortable
- Picture does not do justice to how polished this watch really looks
- Despite the actual dial being small, the time and date is easily read
- Excellent price compared to the Kenneth Cole watches I was browsing
- Dust and finger prints are easily noticeable on the screen
All in all an excellent watch that is unique and striking. Couldn't ask for a better watch for under $75.00.
Most recent customer reviews