BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 12, 2015
Really good watch. I paddle on the ocean in Alaska everyday and it has been working without a hitch despite the abuse. The only problem is that it has two times that you can set for some reason, and the button to switch it is the bottom right which I am accidentally hitting all of the time. The first time I hit it, it really messed me up because I had the wrong time and made myself late, but have now set both times as the same. There should be a lock function, however, so it can't be accidentally switched
on September 30, 2015
Decent design and accurate as far as I could tell. But... I tossed the watch after a few weeks for a replacement. As many reviewers noted - the Shark Logo dominates the illumination screen so you cannot read the time. My main reason for buying the watch was to check the time during night hours or night runs. Since I cannot tell the time when illuminated- it's a pointless purchase - for me. Works well in non-illumination mode.
on June 15, 2017
My Son put the watch on his wrist and jumped in the pool to test his new waterproof watch; 1 Minute later, the watch shows visible signs of water damage beneath the watch face. 2 minutes later, the watch is Dead.

Great watch! When it works...

I attached a pic to better explain what happened after touching water. The watch face is completely clean; what you see in the photo is UNDER the protective screen face.
review image
on May 15, 2017
Love the watch a lot... I wish the color of the velcro was all lime green and not so thick...
on December 2, 2016
My son loves this watch - velcro works really great & he's is able to wear it surfing. Especially love the bright green color! The only problem now is the stitching is already coming undone at velcro strap, but thank goodness that's fixable - because this happened so soon, I would really like to give it a 4.5 rating. Other than that, pretty stoked on it.
on March 2, 2015
Great "water watch".
Looks good with boardshorts and flipflops.
Cheap, so if you smash it, who cares..
No logo like other reviewers. haHA!
Very bright colors.

Rocking it like I'm back in the 90s yeah baby!
on May 21, 2015
Pros: Simple but practical design. Strong Velcro wrist band. Vibrant colors.
Cons: When you illuminate the light to see in the dark, there is a "shark" logo hindering you from seeing the time.
on November 5, 2015
My son loves this watch. He loves the light and being able to time himself doing everything.
on March 4, 2015
I just started surfing. Couldn't tell the time cause ya know...I'm in the ocean! This was a game changer. I'm able to jump out in time to get to work because I know exactly when to leave.
on September 5, 2015
pricey for a kids watch but they love it, and the velcro strap is way more practical than most other watches