|Price:||$54.89 & FREE Shipping|
- Japanese quartz digital movement with standard digital functions (day/time/date, dual time, alarms, countdown heat timer, chronograph and night vision backlight
- Durable polycarbonate case with stainless steel hydro pushers which can be pushed underwater
- Wearable and durable canvas strap with adjustable fast strap clip fastener
- Durable hardened mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
TheyÕre Back. The original Velcro band that ignited Freestyle Watches in the late 80Õs is back and better than ever. The shark leashÕs velcro closure system is modeled after an 80Õs style surfboard leash, and is ready to get radical. The Shark Leash comes loaded with standard digital features like time, date, stopwatch, countdown timer, alarm and night vision backlight. Like all Freestyle Watches, The Shark Leash is water resistant to 100 Meters and backed by our limited lifetime warranty. Shark to the Future!
See all Product description
History Freestyle was the first surf watch brand in the US. Since 1981, Freestyle has been making durable, dependable, stylish watches all built to withstand the abuses of the high-intensity, rider lifestyle, both in and out of the water. It is an authentic, credible action sports brand with roots in surf and founded on performance, providing stylish performance timepieces with enduring quality and durability, while maintaining competitive, affordable pricing. Freestyle Watches Feature:
Twenty-eight years ago, a couple of surfers turned a simple observation into a cultural icon. Nowhere could they find a watch that would withstand the abusive conditions of their lifestyle, and the damaging effect of salt water and sand. Necessity being the mother of invention, Freestyle was born. Freestyle has since evolved into a diverse collection of watches ranging from the iconic Shark watch to athlete designed signature time pieces.
Freestyle was the first surf watch brand in the US. Since 1981, Freestyle has been making durable, dependable, stylish watches all built to withstand the abuses of the high-intensity, rider lifestyle, both in and out of the water.
It is an authentic, credible action sports brand with roots in surf and founded on performance, providing stylish performance timepieces with enduring quality and durability, while maintaining competitive, affordable pricing.
Freestyle Watches Feature:
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 4 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00BK28F3G
- Item model number: 102243
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 28, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Freestyle|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||36 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, month, and year|
|Special features||Timer, Chronograph, Light|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
i also didn't realize the strap is a three-piece velcro strap (easily seen in the video on the product page). i waver between liking this and wishing it was just a two piece velcro closure.
love the colors though. wear this as often as i can.
Lightweight, colors really pop, and didn't notice the fin that everyone is complaining about when using the background light in the dark. The price you can't beat as well!
Only con I have is the three Velcro strap but it's not a deal breaker, it's just not your conventional watch strap but it's something different.
Have yet to try it underwater but overall a very good product at an awesome price!