|Fits as expected||
Freewaters Men's Escape Artist Slip-On Fashion Sneaker
|Price:||$55.00 + $7.83 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Breathable Canvas, Elastic Tongue & Heel
- Rubber sole
- Packable Upper travel or road trip
- Elastic tongue heel custom fit
- Fold down heel get lazy
- Super pillow insole cloud surf
- Water based glue fumes suck
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
New items from Freewaters
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cool Kicks, Clean Water. Each purchase of Freewaters footwear helps provide clean drinking water to those in need.
Freewaters make easy-going, casual footwear that transports you to that vacation mindset the minute you slip them on. Based in California, Freewaters soaks up the quintessential West Coast spirit of cruising down the open road and spreading good vibes.
Every Freewaters product is created to have that super comfortable broken-in feel straight off the shelf, sending your hardworking feet on the relaxing vacation they deserve.
Lightweight breathable canvas. Stretch fit elastic at the tongue and heel create custom fit, easy on/off and travel friendly pack ability.
Super Pillow Insole is mind blowing soft and supportive. Unique Features: medial and lateral arch support, stabilizing heel cup, quilted pads for air flow and 4-way flex grooves.
No-slip, non marking sponge rubber provides a soft flex and natural feel. Assembled with Water Based Glue.
This style is Vegan friendly: contains no animal materials or by-products.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009HMLBUA
- Item model number: Escape Artist-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 7, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason for only 4 stars is because the shoe is a little tight. I would not say I have overly wide feet, but my pinky toe seemed to rub a lot on the canvas at first. I stretched them out, wore socks and continued to stretch them and that helped immensely. They are still a little tight, but much much better. I do not think a size up would have helped as my shoe was the right size, just the canvas was tight around the sides and top.