The Freewheel 12" Balance Bike by Saracen - US Edition (Age 2-4)
|Price:||$199.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sturdy welded frame and fork are connected with an industry-standard twin bearing headset, to handle any kind of surface trauma, on or off-road. Weight limit? Whats that? Only toys have weight limits! This is a real bike, not a toy!
- Inflated rubber tires by KENDA are paired with alloy spoked wheels with serviceable bearings, giving you complete control of tire pressure and performance to suit riding conditions. Low pressure for wet or off-road surfaces, higher pressure on paved surfaces
- Super low minimum saddle height of 13" accommodates most 2 year olds and extends to 17" for the tallest of 4 year olds, with a tool-free quick release seat clamp for setting seat height anywhere in between
- Equipped with an industry standard hand controlled v-brake for effective control and stopping power, making those high speed hill descents and off-road riding super safe and controlled.
- 80% assembled out of the box, requiring only front wheel and handlebar attachment, using the free tools provided! It takes more time to unpack than to complete the assembly!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
We're pleased to introduce a new balance bike that shares genetics with some ultra-performance downhill racing machines. Not to be mistaken for a toy, the Freewheel uses all industry standard components that any pro bike shop can easily service or replace. Easily upgraded with custom tuning, tires, brakes, handlebars, etc. Super light bike is suitable for kids with a 13" inseam and a body weight of 30 lbs. No weight limit, inflated high performing tires, angled valve stems, a real twin bearing headset, and powerful v-brakes! Did we mention it's built like a real bike, not a toy and has no weight limit?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerCycling is an inherently dangerous sport. Please supervise children at all times while using this product. Children should always wear a helmet and wear rubber soled shoes. Avoid very sloped areas where excessive speed may result. Ride only in places where motor vehicles are not allowed. (sidewalks, parks, bike paths)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Everything about this bike is high quality. Excellent parts that are "real bike" quality, not toy quality, and excellent craftsmanship. Definitely a bigger bike, as far as the handlebars and height, which is good for age 3+. Highly recommend going to TwoWheelingTots site to read a full write-up of this terrific bike.
Our son had really wanted a blue bike, but this one-color-fits-all is gorgeous and unisex. Found a great matching helmet for it too.