Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on December 10, 2013
Great Hoodie. My son will adore it. Great price for an above average hoodie. I will now go buy the rest of the set.
on December 1, 2015
I got this for my daughter because she adores RDJ, and Iron Man :) She used this for as long as she could until it was too small to wear (she's a growing girl!) great quality that lasted...we passed it on to one of her young friends and he still wears it! It's been years and it still looks great :)
on December 19, 2012
I bought this for my 7 year old grandson for Christmas. I know he's going to love it as he is a big Ironman fan and loves these types of hoodies. Ordered a size 8. He is very small for a 7 year old and this 8 will barely fit. I should have looked closer (zoom in) to the picture on here if you will notice the sleeves are missing color in the yellow section (it is like that on the back of the sleeves also). I don't know if it was supposed to make it look worn out but since the rest of the sweatshirt is fine it just makes it look cheap. Should be better quality for $39. Was so happy to find this on here as I have been searching for one of these mask hookies that didn't look so gruesome like others I have seen.
on April 1, 2014
My 7 year old wears this nearly daily for almost 2 years now and it is holding up marvelously! I have to wash it often (I do not put it in the dryer though), the graphics have only slightly faded! The zippers are still great, no signs of wear. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2013
My son loves it. It is good quality. I was happy with it too. My son loves the fact that he can cover his eyes and mouth with the hoodie. My son is 8 years old so I bought a size a little bigger so he can grow into it. The size seems to fit him just right, but I wanted it to fit a little bit big. In over all I am pretty happy about this purchase.
on May 9, 2013
Please note the print has a 'vintage' worn look on it that you may not notice from the pic, which does appear a little 'cheap' to some people (including me), however my 6 year old son loves it and I can finally have him warm when he wants to be in costume EVERYWHERE all year round (well, once I bought him red pants to go with it!).
on December 17, 2013
My kids love this type of hoodie. This is the third one of this type of hoodie I ordered. It washes well, is a good weighted material, and they had all the characters my kids wanted. Of course its the unusual hood they liked the best.
on December 19, 2013
It's a very nice hoodie, but the zipper broke. I know that sometimes happens and thought maybe it was a fluke. I bought my son 2 others and the zippers on those broke too... Think that may just be a problem with the design
on February 20, 2013
My son was so excited to get this hoodie! It is warm enough for most school days and he loves the iron man design. Great product. Has held up well with washing and LOTS of wear.
on May 31, 2013
I bought two of these sweatshirts, one for my son and one for my nephew. They have held up well even with two very active little boys! I have purchased similar ones and the zipper has broken on them, but this one has had no problems.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.