- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01N14F6AJ
- Average Customer Review: 3.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #82,115 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Freeze Dried Meats for Lunch and Dinner Meals - Long Term Emergency Food Supply by Valley Food Storage
|Price:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% REAL, ALL-NATURAL BEEF! Our beef dices are just as real (and tasty) as anything you'd find at the grocery store. Because it's 100% real, it's a fantastic source of protein!
- JUST ADD WATER! Great-tasting, fully-cooked beef is just a cup of boiling water away. Alternatively, eat it dry for a convenient, high-protein snack!
- PERFECT FOR COOKING OR SNACKING! Throw these in with one of our delicious freeze-dried meals to boost the protein content and add a flavorful twist!
- PREMIUM AIRTIGHT, RESEALABLE POUCH! Our bags are strong, extremely durable and designed to last. The bags will hold up inside a backpack or on the shelf. Because the bags are re-sealable, you don't have to worry about spills or messes!
- 25+ YEAR SHELF LIFE! This kind of long-term viability means you can use this food storage as survival, emergency, or preparedness food. Whether you need it next month or next decade, this food won't spoil until a quarter century has passed!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
With the unpredictability of the world we live in, having an ample amount of freeze-dried food storage is always a good idea. Whether it's a natural disaster that temporarily leaves you with limited resources, a pre-planned family camping trip, a backup plan in case of income loss, or just purely a matter of convenience, Valley Food Storage is there to help. We've based our business on the principle that you don't have to compromise good quality and taste when getting freeze-dried food storage. Our foods are made with high-quality ingredients, deliciously bold flavors, and the science and technology to ensure long-lasting viability. What makes us different from other food storage brands is the way we package our meals. We don't use MSG, and we ensure that harmful ingredients like hydrogenated oils and syrups, trans fats, and GMOs. Not only is this healthier for you and your family; it increases the shelf life of our products, keeping them fresh, delicious, and safe to eat for up to 25 years. When it comes to camping and backpacking food, Valley Food Storage has you covered. We offer easy-to-transport, nutritious meals and snacks that will keep you energized for your journey ahead. Valley Food Storage uses only the highest quality ingredients to ensure you get the best-tasting snacks with the highest nutrition. Our lightweight and high-quality bags protect your food from the elements without compromising the ease of transport with unnecessary weight. Another great feature is their resalable tops that keep food protected even if you do not use the whole bag. These bags, hand nitrogen flushed, are far superior to our competition. Other competitor's bags feel like thin tin foil that could rip at any time. With Valley Food, you can feel confident that the packaging was designed to make sure your food will be there when you need it!
Top Customer Reviews
It has become so convenient to use at home too if I wish to add a little sausage to my eggs, but do not wish to fry up a pound of it, or have none defrosted. I just measure out what I want and presto! My omelet has sausage, but I do not have a bunch left over to hog out on like if I had fried it up.
A favorite trail breakfast is a boiling bag omelette. Before anyone jumps me about the dangers of heating plastic please Google it. I add 4 Tbsp dehydrated egg, 1 Tbsp each VFS FD tomato dices, VFS FD onion, VFS FD bell peppers, 2 (or more 😀) Tbsp VFS rehydrated sausage crumbles, 2 Tbsp VFS shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup water and salt and pepper to taste. With food like this I can't wait until this weekend (mid February) to go camping and mushroom gathering!